Mm, should be good one with both teams almost identical in the their attack plans and personnel:
1) Both teams win by, "Getting __________ (A.P. / Gore) the d@mn ball!!!"
2) Both teams have "game manager" QBs who CAN beat you, but mostly dink and dunk down their way down field. I don't think Favre completed a pass longer than 15 yards today.
3) Both teams commit to stopping the run, but can be beat through the air.
4) Both teams have one lock-down CB (Winfield / Clements).
5) Jared Allen or Justin Smith??? I know Allen gets more sacks, but who plays the run better. Toss-up???
I know I'm sayin' much, but our key to winning is not giving up big plays (especially in the run game), limiting turnovers, and getting pressure in Favre's face.
I DO worry that the Vike's offensive line will be the toughest challenge our defensive front has faced thus far.
That said, go Niners!!!