There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? September 27, 2009

Where?
Minnesota (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 10:00 am PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

Can't we enjoy this win against the Seahawks for a few hours We'll be 3-0
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 20, 2009 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't we enjoy this win against the Seahawks for a few hours

That thread is still available feel free to enjoy it for as long as you want.
woooooooooooooooooo soon to be 3 and 0
Originally posted by kidash98:
This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

seriously what's the point of merging? just change the title

anyways, this game wil be very telling

Judging by week 1, and just by the 10 point lead the lions had for a short while, I think it takes the Vikings a while to start off offensively. This definitely was the case week 1 with their run game.

We need to be able to sustain long drives. I'm not sure how good they have been of stopping the run but our o-line needs to step it up big. We definitely don't want to get behind

And this is a 10am game, our guys need to be awake and ready
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't we enjoy this win against the Seahawks for a few hours We'll be 3-0
The Vikings are overrated, they beat the Browns, and Lions.... whoopty doozy

Niners 3-0.

"We want to be a team that actually makes a difference in the league." ~Singletary.
i'm going to the game who wants to party?
Originally posted by verb1der:
The Vikings are overrated, they beat the Browns, and Lions.... whoopty doozy

Niners 3-0.

"We want to be a team that actually makes a difference in the league." ~Singletary.
This should be a good test for the running game against the Vikings tough run defense. The passing game is going to have to step up and actually make plays. Hill being a game manager isn't going to cut it this game.
who they? were rollin baby!!! it should be a hell of a game, Peterson and Gore will be trying to out perform eachother and our Defense will be up to the task, brett favre, get your ice pack and your walker ready cuz the niners are coming for you!!! I wonder who willis kills next week?
Im gonna take this opportunity to say...I hope we finally end the story of Favera.....I want the defense to finally put an end to his comebacks and retirements....This dude is a pest that wont go away.....He has been a thorn in our sides for a long time...and I hope that we finally finish him
I can't wait for this game. Gonna be a great test for the 49ers!