i can't wait for this sh1t!!
There are 419 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Esco:
Hawks fans are the only ones that visit us every season.

Originally posted by cNiner:
i hope we don't take them lightly , I hope we bring our A game pass rush included and OL needs to improve drmaticly so Gore can Gore them like he did 2 years ago !
Originally posted by Dino:
this is going to be a great game. we can't look past the hawks. especially with a healthy hasselbeck. if we shut down julius, i like our chances. on the other hand, i can see them shutting down gore like the cards did. they will stack the box and force us to pass.
i can't wait for this sh1t!!
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:Originally posted by Dino:
this is going to be a great game. we can't look past the hawks. especially with a healthy hasselbeck. if we shut down julius, i like our chances. on the other hand, i can see them shutting down gore like the cards did. they will stack the box and force us to pass.
i can't wait for this sh1t!!
I know perception is that gore got shutdown, but he did manage to get the only stats that count. Points on the board. So I would not call a bad day for him necessarily.
Also, I am suprised other fans don't do this kind of thing. I just started this year and I think its great. Good way to learn about your upcoming opponent. I did it with the rams fans last week over at realramsfans.com. They were not too bad for the most part but you guys have been much more hospitable so far.
They brought up a perception about hawks fans on there that I had not heard before and I would like to get your take on it. Several of them said many times that the seahawks fans were the least knowledgable fans in football. I don't know how you would measure that, but is that the general feeling about hawks fans down in SF?
Originally posted by Dino:Originally posted by Esco:
Hawks fans are the only ones that visit us every season.
I don't mind it. As long as they don't trash our squad and talk a bunch of s**t. I like to hear what opposing fan bases have to say about the upcoming game(s).
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:Originally posted by Dino:
this is going to be a great game. we can't look past the hawks. especially with a healthy hasselbeck. if we shut down julius, i like our chances. on the other hand, i can see them shutting down gore like the cards did. they will stack the box and force us to pass.
i can't wait for this sh1t!!
I know perception is that gore got shutdown, but he did manage to get the only stats that count. Points on the board. So I would not call a bad day for him necessarily.
Also, I am suprised other fans don't do this kind of thing. I just started this year and I think its great. Good way to learn about your upcoming opponent. I did it with the rams fans last week over at realramsfans.com. They were not too bad for the most part but you guys have been much more hospitable so far.
They brought up a perception about hawks fans on there that I had not heard before and I would like to get your take on it. Several of them said many times that the seahawks fans were the least knowledgable fans in football. I don't know how you would measure that, but is that the general feeling about hawks fans down in SF?
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Why do you think the broncos fans are? I just don't get the concept here. I think in every fan base there are people that just don't get it and then there are those who really know their stuff. It seems like the people within a fan base that have the least knowlege about the game or their team are the ones that have the most inflammatory things to say though.
Originally posted by valrod33:
they claim orton read the defense knew he didnt have a chance to get it to marshall so he under threw the ball to get it deflected cuz he saw Stokley there.


Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Originally posted by valrod33:
they claim orton read the defense knew he didnt have a chance to get it to marshall so he under threw the ball to get it deflected cuz he saw Stokley there.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Originally posted by valrod33:
they claim orton read the defense knew he didnt have a chance to get it to marshall so he under threw the ball to get it deflected cuz he saw Stokley there.
That play is called: the anaxation of puerto rico
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:what does that mean