LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 2 [Home Opener])

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who ever is going to this game has to get extremley LOUD! We can not let the seachickens come into our house and beat us! 2-0 BABY!!
you guys have to remember what happened on the week (Nolan Fireing) we play them at home... I bet we didnt have time to plan that game well eough so I wounldnt use that game as a reference, I remember that when we play them at their house we play most of the time on nickel defence it will be intresting to see if we do the same or ir we put a LB on the TE...
Think about the upcoming game and listen to the standard FOX NFLC theme music..pump you up! We need to take these SeaChickens behind the woodshed!

Its not a gurantee that jones and spencer will be back this week. They have been cleared to have limited participation in practice. We probably won't know until friday what their status is. Same with branch. Of course we can never count on that guy to make it to the field.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Home Opener
we gunna merc
This is going to be a good barometer as to where our team is at, and you've got to love the home opener.
I see two possible scenarios:

We win 19-17

or

We lose 31-14
Originally posted by T83RR:

We win 19-17

or

We lose 31-14

So your saying either its a tough game with our offense doing very little but our D staying strong for the win or our offense cant score and our defense got wrecked

We win 19-17

or

We win 31-14

fixed

We win 19-17

or

We lose 31-14

What makes you think that the scores would be like that. The 31-14 seems extreme to me given the way the defenses played last week. With the low scoring prediction I could see something like that and I see it going either way. If we win, its going to be by fighting through a lot of adversity. Season openers on the road are almost as hard to win as road playoff games in my opinion.
This team does not do big wins. I think we have the grit and home-field advantage to pull out a close, ugly game, so we'll win it if it's that close.

But their offense scares me. It's so hard to get a read with just one week, and I know it was just the Rams they played, but I don't think our pass rush is really as good as it looked this week, and I'm worried they could go up big early. If the defense isn't a mirage, though, then it'll be that ugly, bruiser score.
2-0
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Its not a gurantee that jones and spencer will be back this week. They have been cleared to have limited participation in practice. We probably won't know until friday what their status is. Same with branch. Of course we can never count on that guy to make it to the field.

whats the deal with branch, i thought i saw him play in the preseason? i know he had the torn acl 2 years ago but i thought he played most of last year?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

whats the deal with branch, i thought i saw him play in the preseason? i know he had the torn acl 2 years ago but i thought he played most of last year?

He played in the preseaon but ended up hurting his hamstring the monday before the rams game. He just is not a durable player at all.
Share 49ersWebzone