There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 2 [Home Opener])

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? September 20, 2009

Where?
San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 1:05 pm PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

2-0
Seattle looked good today but then again they played the Rams.
seahags talking crap already http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=152453&start=10

saying their defense more physical than ours. Easy to talk big when you beat up on an expansion team like the rams have right now.
Originally posted by Esco:
Seattle looked good today but then again they played the Rams.

see above post
Go Niners
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Go Niners
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Go Niners
I think it's hard to judge how they are since imo they played one of the worst teams in the league. I think we will be able to handle them. What will be interesting is if they will be able to shut down our run like Arizona did. We need to run on them and control t.o.p.

And Hill is undefeated at home so we must protect our house!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
seahags talking crap already http://forums.seattletimes.nwsource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=152453&start=10

saying their defense more physical than ours. Easy to talk big when you beat up on an expansion team like the rams have right now.

jesus..
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think it's hard to judge how they are since imo they played one of the worst teams in the league. I think we will be able to handle them. What will be interesting is if they will be able to shut down our run like Arizona did. We need to run on them and control t.o.p.

And Hill is undefeated at home so we must protect our house!

yes
Seriously though, i think this is a game that we should all expect to win.

There isn't a team in the division that scares us. Any given Sunday.

This upcoming game will give us a better indication of what may be consistent problems (o-line??) and what was just a one off performance anomaly.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 13, 2009 at 19:15:19 ]
Home Opener