LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

I like WR Zeigler!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NINERMINER49:
Yeah I like him alot too, he just need to pack on 15-20 pounds of muscle cuz that dude is skinnyyy. He has a 14 year old Randy Moss type body

Is he as fast? If so Let ALEX THROW
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Yeah I like him alot too, he just need to pack on 15-20 pounds of muscle cuz that dude is skinnyyy. He has a 14 year old Randy Moss type body

Is he as fast? If so Let ALEX THROW

yeah, if he ever gets in a game.

And im not talking about Ziegler.

[ Edited by niner4life21 on Aug 8, 2009 at 00:00:42 ]
ive been looking at this zeigler kid since college if u are really a football fan u'll see he has great hands also who says all receivers have to be big if u really notice he;s bigger thn isaac bruce size wise so u cant judge a players heart and yes he dropped a pass in buffalo when it was cold as hell after sitting whole game so be real i bet all u guys posting never played football so u live ur lifes on here which is really sad if u check his stats he is baylors leader receiver duo for catches he only had 3 drops in 4 yrs in many catergories so do ur home work and trust me he will prove all u haters wrong little know secrect he can throw the football 60 yards in air also!
Originally posted by oxford2517:
ive been looking at this zeigler kid since college if u are really a football fan u'll see he has great hands also who says all receivers have to be big if u really notice he;s bigger thn isaac bruce size wise so u cant judge a players heart and yes he dropped a pass in buffalo when it was cold as hell after sitting whole game so be real i bet all u guys posting never played football so u live ur lifes on here which is really sad if u check his stats he is baylors leader receiver duo for catches he only had 3 drops in 4 yrs in many catergories so do ur home work and trust me he will prove all u haters wrong little know secrect he can throw the football 60 yards in air also!

Ummm....Nice comment about none of us having played football and spending our lives here.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oxford2517:

Wonder why he was sitting the whole game?? Let me guess...cause the guys in front of him are better. Don't you think? Kyle Boller can throw the ball for 70 yards, you don't see that helping him much do you?
the reason he is sitting if u know anything is that its a bizness 1st u cant have a guy who is getting paid less than everyone else on the field becaz it doesnt make sense but now that he has proving his worth watch and i bet all that doubt him will soon sing his praises......... by the way can kyle high jump 7 feet in the air and catch a long bomb i dont it but he can do what kyle can do so again ur wrong and can klye run a 4.4 40 yards doubt it so silly comparison
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by cNiner:
I think Zeigler will be a better player than Hill if given the chance cuz Hill is temed , he does not go after balls , unlike Z man try to catch everything around him and go after it !

and you've seen this happen when......? Oh wait, you haven't. this is the s**t you read in training camp reports.

Strictly going by camp reports done by the writers Hill has had a much quieter camp so far and that's all that we can go by right now. Zeigler has demonstrated that he has some good hands. I am still watching to see what Hill will end up accomplishing.

So you think that Ziegler will be better than Hill because hes caught more passes in camp this year? Hill had 30 catches last year and Ziegler had 5. Go figure...

Hey fool I never claimed that Zeigler was better than Hill but I have observed from the writers that Zeigler has been impressive during this camp hauling in passes and I have also observed that Hill has had a very quiet camp so far ------ read into it what ever you like.

One thing about the zone is that people will always ignore the facts and talk about other bulls**t in threads....I state my point and you come back and call me a fool.
whatever....

The fact is that one of the Matts said in their training camp blogs that Zeigler has shown to have the best hands on the team this preseason.I am not saying he should be one of the starters,but he does have some of the best hands on the team.

[ Edited by Memphis9er on Aug 8, 2009 at 12:12:49 ]
he's a good player.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think Zeigler will be a better player than Hill if given the chance cuz Hill is temed , he does not go after balls , unlike Z man try to catch everything around him and go after it !

and you've seen this happen when......? Oh wait, you haven't. this is the s**t you read in training camp reports.

Strictly going by camp reports done by the writers Hill has had a much quieter camp so far and that's all that we can go by right now. Zeigler has demonstrated that he has some good hands. I am still watching to see what Hill will end up accomplishing.

So you think that Ziegler will be better than Hill because hes caught more passes in camp this year? Hill had 30 catches last year and Ziegler had 5. Go figure...

Hey fool I never claimed that Zeigler was better than Hill but I have observed from the writers that Zeigler has been impressive during this camp hauling in passes and I have also observed that Hill has had a very quiet camp so far ------ read into it what ever you like.

One thing about the zone is that people will always ignore the facts and talk about other bulls**t in threads....I state my point and you come back and call me a fool.
whatever....

The fact is that one of the Matts said in their training camp blogs that Zeigler has shown to have the best hands on the team this preseason.I am not saying he should be one of the starters,but he does have some of the best hands on the team.

John Crumpacker just said that Ziggie could possibly be the number 3 right now that Jones went down
Originally posted by djfullshred:

Yeah, he looks like a DB could break him in half if hit hard enough.
Zeigler after adding 15-20 lbs:

whatever....

I've been saying the same thing ever since last years training camp. Zeigler does have the best hands on the team.
Originally posted by CMBieschke:

whatever....

I've been saying the same thing ever since last years training camp. Zeigler does have the best hands on the team.

Lol, ever heard of someone named Isaac Bruce? The dude didn't drop a pass last year. Not one. Zig dropped one against buffalo, and I know its just one, but stop with the bulls**t about him having the best hands on the team.
I like Z also, but I really don't see him making the team. In Martz's pass heavy offense last season, the team only kept 5 WRs on the active roster (I think, pretty sure anyway). So why would we keep 6 WRs this season with a power running offense???

Bruce, Morgan, Jones, and Crabtree are all a lock to make the team. (Assuming that Crabs finally inks a deal) I know Jones is out for a couple months, but he isn't going anywhere.
That would leave just 1 WR spot for Hill, Battle, or Z. IMO, Battle and Hill bring more to the table than Ziggy does. It's not looking good for him
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by wailers15:
easy. pass catching machine? only way he makes the team is if we trade crabtree

yeah....the dude had 5 catches last year....

look how low the standards for a " pass catching machine" have become for the 49er fans.

I really hate to break the news to you... but Zeigler has some of the best pass catching hands on the team, period.

Ummm....and what proof do you base that off of? His 5 catches and 1 drop against the Bills last year?

Wow, expectations and standards have really been lowered for the fans.....

Where have you been since last season?

Zeigler was the BEST pass catcher on our pratice squad last season. towards the end of last season the 9ers rewarded him by bringing him up from the practice squad to the real games. In the games it was clear Why the 9ers brought him up as anyone with good eye vision could see the dude has a great pair of hands.

Now in traing camp this season Zeigler is continuing to show the same thing and.... even the defensive players are on record saying they are impressed with Zeiglers pass catching skills..... Come on, wake up!

Agreed

That was last season.... this season in traing camp Zeigler is looking better than Hill.
Share 49ersWebzone