There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Does anyone know if Terrel Brown or Dre Bly is getting the start next to Clements tonight? I can't wait!!

Probably Bly, I think Brown is still sidelined with his injury
Really looking forward to watching the QBs, Coffee, Sheets and Morgan play.
Is A. Boone healthy, is he playing tonight?
Nate Davis is another one that could be fun.
I really feel like a kid again, 10:00 cannot get here soon enough.
Originally posted by crzy:
Here is an early link for an online stream of the game

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/1125986
password: mundanetv rawkz!
Quote:

On NOW! showing ESPN2
Pirates at Cubs 11am-3pm
CSNBA 3pm
Giants at Mets 4-7pm
Broncos at 49ers 7-10pm

Thanks! i get off work at 7:30 though [sad] i'll catch the rest of the game when i get home!

I pray it works.

Please donate to that guy if you can, he streams a lot of SF Giants games

I have to work. good thing we get the NFL network at my work. and I also get NFL network on my phone
Originally posted by ninertico:
This is a good day.

My boss gave me a half day off with pay!!!!
Chicken breasts are marinating
Sangria is brewing out in the sun this morning
Got my Willis jersey and lucky socks on
My beautiful wife and I will be on the road by 1:30 from Sactown
Stopping by the Wharf and favorite childhood Italian Deli in the Mission
Driving through the tenderloin saying sup to the locals
Hanging out with friends of the Zone, tailgating
Getting to place my big butt on our brand new seats in UB
Buying my football cap for this season
GARLIC FRIES!!!!!!

And of course, watching our Niners execute from the very start of the game to the very end of the game. That's all I want. Execution without mistakes.


Yes sir, this is a very good day.


I'm here in Wisconsin and I will be working 3rd shift. Must be nice!!! I am taking off for all regular season games but not enough vacation for today. I taped the 9ers Cards game last year and everyone knows I am a die hard and I told them not to tell me but someone did anyways. Needless to say, I am never going to work during a regular season game again.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
Really looking forward to watching the QBs, Coffee, Sheets and Morgan play.
Is A. Boone healthy, is he playing tonight?
Nate Davis is another one that could be fun.
I really feel like a kid again, 10:00 cannot get here soon enough.


I wanna see this Spurlock guy play tonight. I always read the Matt blog's and they've recently had good things to say about this guy. Also, I'd like to see if the D can get any pressure on Orton.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by teeohh:
this is the first time our team will all wear those new uni's


I am so stoked for the game I kinda forgot seeing them playing in the new unis.

game time b***hes

Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
I have to work. good thing we get the NFL network at my work. and I also get NFL network on my phone

Work huh?? They hiring?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
I have to work. good thing we get the NFL network at my work. and I also get NFL network on my phone

Work huh?? They hiring?

Anyway to watch the game on the iPhone?
This is the face I'd like to see in all 4 quarters...

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,892
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
I have to work. good thing we get the NFL network at my work. and I also get NFL network on my phone

Work huh?? They hiring?

Anyway to watch the game on the iPhone?

If you have a 3Gs and wifi, the TVU program works well. Not sure if they have NFL games on it though.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,332
I get the game on cable because I am in the Denver market!!! I don't have to watch it online for a change!!!
Ey so this game is on NFLNtonight?
Originally posted by ninertico:
This is a good day.

My boss gave me a half day off with pay!!!!
Chicken breasts are marinating
Sangria is brewing out in the sun this morning
Got my Willis jersey and lucky socks on
My beautiful wife and I will be on the road by 1:30 from Sactown
Stopping by the Wharf and favorite childhood Italian Deli in the Mission
Driving through the tenderloin saying sup to the locals
Hanging out with friends of the Zone, tailgating
Getting to place my big butt on our brand new seats in UB
Buying my football cap for this season
GARLIC FRIES!!!!!!

And of course, watching our Niners execute from the very start of the game to the very end of the game. That's all I want. Execution without mistakes.


Yes sir, this is a very good day.

I'll be about an hour behind you on I 80.

Looking forward to some of those GARLIC FRIES myself!

Its all about execution.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.