LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:
Preseason SF Vs Den. First 49er play of the game & outcome.

Smith hand off to Gore over Marvel Smith... huge hole, 13 yard gain, establishing the running game that will be ran down Nolan's throat all day.

Hill handoff to Coffee over Adam Snyder... huge hole, 23 yd gain
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Singletary announced Shaun Hill the starter for Friday.

NFL.com
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by zozell:
Shaun Hill to start against Denver... It's all over the place... Good decision I think...

I would rather see Smith get 1st team reps. But I read that he will so does that mean Hill is only going to play a couple series? I thought they were going to play a half each

wow a half each! That is a lot for a preseason game especially when the decision to keep N. Davis is up in the air
tomorrow, tomorrow

its only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaay
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by King49er:
Go Broncos

and their defense coordinated by the great Mike Nolan, big nickel FTW!!!

A Big Nickel will get you a cup of COFFEE--and a bad plane ride home!
Plz promise me that whoever goes to the game 2morrow is going to make candlestick loud

pretty much how i feel...

EL OH EL
IT'S GAME DAY BOYS!!!

We may not win every game but I want teams to say, "man, I don't want to play them again" when we get done with them. I WANT TO SEE HEART OUT OF EACH AND EVERY PLAYER THAT STEPS OUT ON TO THE FIELD. Not just Gore and Willis.

NEW SEASON, NEW HOPE, LETS BUST SOME f**kING HEADS
I can't wait to see Coffee get the start. This dude is real big and ENJOYS running over people. I hope Sheets out plays Clayton against the 3rd and 4th stringers too!

I expect Nolan to make alex look FANTASTIC just to cause more strife in 9erland.

Dirty
this is the first time our team will all wear those new uni's
Hill handoff to Coffee, left end, Rachal pulls, gains of 4.
Hill slated to start. Hmm wonder if this is a sign for the regular season? Who ever the starter is for the regular season is I won't complain as long as both QBs get an honest chance at competing for the spot unlike last seaon's pony show.
Originally posted by kingairta:
Hill slated to start. Hmm wonder if this is a sign for the regular season? Who ever the starter is for the regular season is I won't complain as long as both QBs get an honest chance at competing for the spot unlike last seaon's pony show.

did singletary said they would choose the regular season starter after the 2nd game? or the 3rd?
Share 49ersWebzone