When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Crabtree will be signed by next week.
Originally posted by susweel:

if he was smart he would sign sooner. He is doing nothing but giving himself a bad name and a bad reputation
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Chief:
He is 100% correct, I am starting to regret my Crabtree jersey.

PWN3D!!!!!

Save that for 2010....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by backontop:

if he was smart he would sign sooner. He is doing nothing but giving himself a bad name and a bad reputation

Yah but thats a big "if"

Yah but thats a big "if"

really that just looks like a bolded if to me
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yah but thats a big "if"

really that just looks like a bolded if to me

• jcs
  • Veteran
I just read the threat...trade his rights...don't even waste any time with him...if he's this stupid now...imagine in a few years...just trade his rights for a player or future #1 pick...we have enough WR's on this team as it is...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
At this point, I want the 49ers to stand strong.

Screw that kid and his agent, stand with the offer a number 10 gets and wait til he signs. Then we can all watch his dumbass struggle.

Come on Crabtree, smarten up here and fire your POS agent!
All this Crabtree BS is making me have a deeper appreciation for college football. At least they are striving for millions instead of posturing for them.

Starting to think that Coach who was spreading the story about Crabtrees attitude and "posse" (prior to the draft) may have been on to something, not just trying to downgrade his draft stock.
Here is another evil guy in history: Barry Sanders.

In 1989, Barry Sanders signed his contract three days before the start of the regular season, in a prolonged salary dispute, and through his agent was able to get a 5 year, $6.1 million contract. The player drafted in front of him, Tony Manderich, signed a 4 year deal for $4.4 million. Quick math. Who got more?

"But, MadDog, I am so confused. I thought my entire life that Barry Sanders was a good guy. Maybe I was wrong all along. He didn't sign until just before the draft, so he must be evil and greedy. He's just a bad guy."

Sanders donates more than $200,000 dollars directly after signing to help build Paradise Baptist Church in his home town. I guess that doesn't count.

"We must obey the slot system. Otherwise, it will be the fall of western civilization."

Sanders, the number three pick, signs for substantially more than Tony Manderich, the number two.

Just example #45867 in my crushing of the two moronic throughts of the day from people all around the country that have no idea what they are talking about: 1) that players who do not sign and report to camp on time are evil, greedy, divas, heartless, baby-killers; and 2) that the slotting system is followed religiously, without exception, without excuses.

Someone else's turn to make an excuse. Ready, set, go.
Originally posted by jcs:
I just read the threat...trade his rights...don't even waste any time with him...if he's this stupid now...imagine in a few years...just trade his rights for a player or future #1 pick...we have enough WR's on this team as it is...

I doubt anyone will give up a 1rst round pick for this guy after all the negative press he is getting. if I were the 49ers I would go back to my original offer and flat out say take it or re-enter the draft and hope to get 1/3 of this.
My personal adviser told me that Crabs would be signed in the near future.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
My personal adviser told me that Crabs would be signed in the near future.

you mean your cousin
Share 49ersWebzone