I liked this post. completely agree....
But the Alex Smith statement at the end makes you sound really stupid. You sound like your his mom or something, telling us to be nice to her son....
There are 572 users in the forums
The Media is Creating an Anti-Crabtree Climate
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM
- niner4life21
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,972
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:01 PM
- dmatt
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,341
no, crabtree or his agent are creating an anti-crabtree climate. Most of these other guys are unsigned because their agents are afraid crabtree breaks the bank and makes them look stupid.
[ Edited by dmatt on Aug 3, 2009 at 22:03:43 ]
[ Edited by dmatt on Aug 3, 2009 at 22:03:43 ]
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
f**k Florio
and all his negative ass posts.
and all his negative ass posts.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM
- SanFranAddic
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,419
Like another poster said "Leave Michael Aloooonnne!"
hahaha
Agree 100%, broham.
It's just the ugly part of the business. When it's done, we'll be some of the happiest fans in the NFL.
Here's to both Alex and Michael having an incredible season!
hahaha
Agree 100%, broham.
It's just the ugly part of the business. When it's done, we'll be some of the happiest fans in the NFL.
Here's to both Alex and Michael having an incredible season!
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:03 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM
- niner4life21
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,972
Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Lol i agree one hundered percent.
I don't get the little smiley thing though lol...
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM
- vermonator
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,303
You can take Maclin off the list, he has agreed to 5 years, $15.5 million ($9.5M guaranteed)
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d810d9ec2&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Now every receiver in the first round is in camp but our boy. I think it's Crabtree that's creating the anti-Crabtree climate not the media. Maybe he should fire his agent.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d810d9ec2&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Now every receiver in the first round is in camp but our boy. I think it's Crabtree that's creating the anti-Crabtree climate not the media. Maybe he should fire his agent.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:15 PM
- WestCoastNut
- Info N/A
If he holds out, and they've offered a fair amount, Crabtree's creating an anti-Crabtree climate. He needs to get his dandy self in here and show why he should play.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM
- billybonka
- Member
- Posts: 4,667
Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:19 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
let them say what they want, who cares
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:19 PM
- niner4life21
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,972
Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.
its just that you act like you're Smith's personal internet bodyguard....read to defend him anytime someone criticizes the #1 pick who has done nothing in his career.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:21 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Originally posted by niner4life21:Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.
its just that you act like you're Smith's personal internet bodyguard....read to defend him anytime someone criticizes the #1 pick who has done nothing in his career.
I am not going down that road with you... but funny how the entire post was about Crabs, but you and Billy have chosen to just focus on the one line about Alex Smith.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by niner4life21:Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.
love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.
newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.
Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.
its just that you act like you're Smith's personal internet bodyguard....read to defend him anytime someone criticizes the #1 pick who has done nothing in his career.
he took us to 7-9 season, how dare you
