There are 151 users in the forums

Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should be a good test this week against the Cowboys. I want to see our passing game get on same page as running game.
When does camp break? I know some teams are breaking camp this week.
Have the training camp dates for 2010 been released? Considering going to visit this summer but have not seen anything official yet.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Have the training camp dates for 2010 been released? Considering going to visit this summer but have not seen anything official yet.

They haven't even released the season schedule yet.....The training camp schedule won't be out for a while.
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

They haven't even released the season schedule yet.....The training camp schedule won't be out for a while.

Man, I thought it was July for a second.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
OK now that we know Coffee is a beast at RB, IMO I think we should start sitting him down in the 1st quarter and save him for the season. Its time for Robinson and Sheets to take over the workload for Preseason.

i lol'd reading this a year later... we all had such high hopes for him beasting
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
OK now that we know Coffee is a beast at RB, IMO I think we should start sitting him down in the 1st quarter and save him for the season. Its time for Robinson and Sheets to take over the workload for Preseason.

i lol'd reading this a year later... we all had such high hopes for him beasting

LOL I did the same
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LOL I did the same

triple lol!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

LOL I did the same

triple lol!

I was about to flame the poster, till I noticed the date.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

LOL I did the same

triple lol!

I was about to flame the poster, till I noticed the date.

I think we were all a little excited about Coffee in the preseason.

He was first in preseason rushing yardage..

-9fA

Share 49ersWebzone