LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
does anyone know if any of the matts wil be vipĀ“s

Yeah, I believe the media is able to see all the TC's.

-9fA
Any word on the rook? Him and Gore could really tear up the league with their hit you in the mouth style.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Any news yet on how theyre doing today? interesting that sing has them going to church.

The only I've heard is that Alex Smith is running the first team offense today, courtesy of Barrows' twitter.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Any word on the rook? Him and Gore could really tear up the league with their hit you in the mouth style.

Yesterday, from what I saw, Coffee didn't have nearly as much punch through the hole that Gore did. Gore was bursting left and right. Coffee seemed to get stuffed at the line most of the time. He looked pretty good on some short passes, so he's got decent hands. Michael Robinson can catch better, and their running is probably about the same right now, so I don't think you can say Coffee is the clear cut 2nd back as of yet. His highly-touted physical abilities haven't shown up yet.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Any news yet on how theyre doing today? interesting that sing has them going to church.
The only I've heard is that Alex Smith is running the first team offense today, courtesy of Barrows' twitter.

thanks man.
One-handed grab by morgan for a 60-yard td in skill drills.

from barrow
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Yesterday, from what I saw, Coffee didn't have nearly as much punch through the hole that Gore did. Gore was bursting left and right. Coffee seemed to get stuffed at the line most of the time. He looked pretty good on some short passes, so he's got decent hands. Michael Robinson can catch better, and their running is probably about the same right now, so I don't think you can say Coffee is the clear cut 2nd back as of yet. His highly-touted physical abilities haven't shown up yet.

Thanks for the heads up

I am not sure what they are doing with Mrob. Is he still a FB or is he a half back again? I just figured Coffee would be the guy by default. Thanks for the heads up again.
Alex Smith is first up among 49ers QB. Looks like a much friendlier crowd today, as VIPs are attending. A.S. hooks up w/ Morgan on deep ball

form maiocco
I just dont see what it is with Cofee, i wish we took Rashad Jennings.....can you say Brandon Jacobs??
Hot, black.

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 2, 2009 at 17:19:58 ]

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Hot, black.

GOO COFFEE
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I just dont see what it is with Cofee, i wish we took Rashad Jennings.....can you say Brandon Jacobs??

yeah, and look where he fell in the draft, he went 250 to the Jags, so obviosuly we werent the only team who felt Jennings wasnt worth a 3rd rd pick.

Im pleased with Coffee he had a good college career, and looks good.
strong
DL Kentwan Balmer pushed the pocket so much it caused concern. Shaun Hill almost got swallowed, but he spun out and stayed on his feet.

from Maiocco's twitter
Share 49ersWebzone