-
mannydawson
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 357
"Partys"??? "Its hard sutton still"???
Ahhh...those Maryland degrees are SO impressive.
-
cooljon16
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 654
Vernon comes off as such a cocky a*****e.
-
DANADA
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,407
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Every time I think VD has matured, he does something like this.
would u rather have Davis act like Brandon Marshal or have confidence in his team. I for one am glad he's confident in our team.
-
billybonka
- Member
-
- Posts: 4,667
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter
lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap
Hey. When you set goals, reach for the stars, K? Sure, I'd love Jean-Francois say "My goal is to be average." That would be fantastic
Who's the joker in the Yahoo article that said, "They’re playing a 3-4, but they don’t really have a true nose tackle. In terms of pass rush, Manny Lawson is OK. Parys Haralson (yeah, you know, our team leader in sacks)? I don’t know.
-
global_nomad
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,827
Originally posted by mannydawson:
"Partys"??? "Its hard sutton still"???
Ahhh...those Maryland degrees are SO impressive. 
hence the reason he changed his major from Criminal Justice to the academically challenging Art major.
-
waiting4number6
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,223
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Every time I think VD has matured, he does something like this.
would u rather have Davis act like Brandon Marshal or have confidence in his team. I for one am glad he's confident in our team.
Course I would want VD to act unlike Brandon Moron, but VD and every other human on the planet should be doing that anyways.
-
BurritoSmuggler
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,143
Originally posted by Mike8016:
He better be right.
haha or what?
-
fzrdave
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,170
Obviously, the claims are way too bold, but you've got to think that before you can make it happen.
-
SanDiego49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 52,348
-
Youngone
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,668
Well I hope they would be saying that
-
Otter
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,936
I like this from the yahoo preview:
Prediction: 6-10 (second, NFC West)
How bad is the west going to be if 6-10 is the second best record.
-
SanFranAddic
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,419
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Every time I think VD has matured, he does something like this.
would u rather have Davis act like Brandon Marshal or have confidence in his team. I for one am glad he's confident in our team.
One thing for sure, these guys may be talking, but they are going to give their all this year. Singletary and their team mates are going to demand it.
-
Ricethefngoat
- Member
-
- Posts: 77
Originally posted by global_nomad:
DC I will miss y'all I'm going back west, make sure y'all keep the TV on because 49ers will be playing until February.
http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85
Staley's quote bottom of 1st page
ya i like the confidence that v.davis is showin. He sounds like he has the swag of a vet now hopefully hell get 800yds at least and become a true pass threat. We already know he can block so we would have a pro~bowl worthy te. I can imagine s.hill on pa rollouts throwing to davis all day.
-
BobS
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,143
Hope those guys don't get drug tested.