LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Vernon Davis claims 9ers will make the SB (***UPDATE Vernon on Crabtree***)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Partys"??? "Its hard sutton still"???
Ahhh...those Maryland degrees are SO impressive.
Vernon comes off as such a cocky a*****e.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Every time I think VD has matured, he does something like this.

would u rather have Davis act like Brandon Marshal or have confidence in his team. I for one am glad he's confident in our team.
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Hey. When you set goals, reach for the stars, K? Sure, I'd love Jean-Francois say "My goal is to be average." That would be fantastic

Who's the joker in the Yahoo article that said, "They’re playing a 3-4, but they don’t really have a true nose tackle. In terms of pass rush, Manny Lawson is OK. Parys Haralson (yeah, you know, our team leader in sacks)? I don’t know.
Originally posted by mannydawson:
"Partys"??? "Its hard sutton still"???
Ahhh...those Maryland degrees are SO impressive.

hence the reason he changed his major from Criminal Justice to the academically challenging Art major.
Originally posted by DANADA:

would u rather have Davis act like Brandon Marshal or have confidence in his team. I for one am glad he's confident in our team.

Course I would want VD to act unlike Brandon Moron, but VD and every other human on the planet should be doing that anyways.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
He better be right.

haha or what?
Obviously, the claims are way too bold, but you've got to think that before you can make it happen.

Well I hope they would be saying that
  • Otter
  • Veteran
I like this from the yahoo preview:

Prediction: 6-10 (second, NFC West)

How bad is the west going to be if 6-10 is the second best record.
Originally posted by DANADA:

One thing for sure, these guys may be talking, but they are going to give their all this year. Singletary and their team mates are going to demand it.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
DC I will miss y'all I'm going back west, make sure y'all keep the TV on because 49ers will be playing until February.

http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85

Staley's quote bottom of 1st page

ya i like the confidence that v.davis is showin. He sounds like he has the swag of a vet now hopefully hell get 800yds at least and become a true pass threat. We already know he can block so we would have a pro~bowl worthy te. I can imagine s.hill on pa rollouts throwing to davis all day.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Hope those guys don't get drug tested.
Share 49ersWebzone