LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Vernon Davis claims 9ers will make the SB (***UPDATE Vernon on Crabtree***)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This is not topic worthy. What is a player suppose to say? He may or may not believe what he is saying.

he is supposed to say "we have yet another horrible team this year and 0% chance of a winning season again"

I think some posters would prefer he said that so that way he wasn't being a "Diva"
Niners are going to need that break-out year we have been hoping Davis will have to get there.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Making projections in July/August has always worked well.

- Jon Kitna

Vernon, just focus on catching the damn ball.

i guess you are one of those guys who didn't watch after sing took over. Cause he had caught almost everything thrown at him after the get off the feild, and pants incedint. and i remember someone posting stats and his % caught was not that bad.... could be wrong on the latter one. but he def. improved to the point where no one should worry about him catching!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billybonka:
yet another outlandish reach made possible by twitter

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap

why hate.... he works real hard for where he is, and where hes going. probably harder than most... he seams like he has a justin smith work ethic.
Originally posted by fan49:

lol @ ricky jean francois thinking he'll be the GOAT dl having yet to play an NFL snap

why hate.... he works real hard for where he is, and where hes going. probably harder than most... he seams like he has a justin smith work ethic.
a 7th rd. draft pick saying he'll be among names like Reggie White etc.?

don't kid yourself
Vernon has alot of pride for this year, hopefully we can back it up
  • fan49
  • Veteran

don't kid yourself

check his vids on youtube he was a savage..... and a workaholic, wasn't he mvp in a nat. championship? i really think he was outshined by jackson due to injury, and people from new orleans said he was first round talent before injury. But i guess i shouldnt respect someones opinion who watched every game.... and the clips on youtube.
  • fan49
  • Veteran

don't kid yourself

yeah like i said

For Ricky Jean-Francois, a defensive end of the Tigers, it was more than a bowl game. The 2008 BCS Championship was a significant event for Jean-Francois. He was able to block a field goal during the game and helped his team earn the 2008 BCS Championship victory.

Due to his great performance, Ricky Jean-Francois was named the Defensive MVP of the 2008 BCS Championship. The game was attended by a crowd of 79,651 who enjoyed the game. The victory of Louisiana State Tigers is another successful achievement in its history and in the history of BCS National Championship Game.

don't kid yourself

We all know its highly unlikely, but if it were to happen this is the exact attitude one would need to start with. I dont know of any over achieving individuals, CEO or athlete that doesn't have above average Self Confidence. Thats one of the reasons I not sure Alex Smith can make it, in his old interviews he didn't come off like he knew he had what it takes.
  • SamSkee415Niner
  • Info N/A
Damn! I was thinking playoffs! They are talking superbowl!? I love my team and the confidence! It would be my greatest day if we went and won the superbowl this year! f**k IT! Go NINERS! Ill jump on the bandwagon with yall.

don't kid yourself

Tell that to Chris Carter. Not saying he will do it, just saying its possible.
Vernon Davis says Crabtree needs to get into camp. "We don't have time to mess around and wait." Davis gave same advice to brother, Vontae.

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

Do you have a problem with a former #6 pick calling out a #10 pick like this?

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jul 30, 2009 at 16:14:27 ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Vernon Davis says Crabtree needs to get into camp. "We don't have time to mess around and wait." Davis gave same advice to brother, Vontae.

Originally posted by rxrunner:

he was a #6 pick....shiet he plays like a #7 pick.

meh that sounds harsh but who knows how he really said it, matt only posted that quote and probably left out more of what he said
Share 49ersWebzone