LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

IWAS's Old School 9er pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Love these pics. Bravo!
Thanks man. Great memories of the old days.
Catch;
You inspired me I went into the garage and found my cracked Riki Ellison Helmet that he wore in the SB and autographed for me and my autograhed balls from all our Super Bowls except XVI, damn I wish I had gotten that one when I had the opportunity in Vegas in 86 at the sand's Hotel! Oh well I still have great stuff like you and wonderful memories! And yes, I too was at the catch, Lower Reserved, Section 12, Row 19, Seats 11 & 12, Me and the Wife!
[ Edited by 49ERGLENN on Jun 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Since I can only see the "9", I'll assume this is QB Joe Reed, but if someone longer in the tooth corrects me, I'll take their word for it.
what year is this? 78?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Random bump, but I don't mind; believe me.

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Can't see any pics; image shack says domain is not registered. A waste! I wanna see!

Not sure what you can't see, Bali, as all the pics are visible from here. Anyone else have the same issue?

Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Catch;
You inspired me I went into the garage and found my cracked Riki Ellison Helmet that he wore in the SB and autographed for me and my autograhed balls from all our Super Bowls except XVI, damn I wish I had gotten that one when I had the opportunity in Vegas in 86 at the sand's Hotel! Oh well I still have great stuff like you and wonderful memories! And yes, I too was at the catch, Lower Reserved, Section 12, Row 19, Seats 11 & 12, Me and the Wife!

I hear you, Glenn. Great times & better days, for sure.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

Since I can only see the "9", I'll assume this is QB Joe Reed, but if someone longer in the tooth corrects me, I'll take their word for it.
what year is this? 78?

I'm guessing this was '74, because that was his last year with us, before moving on to Det (check the link).
Thanks for sharing great post. I am sure you have already thought of this as you know the new stadium will have a Niner Museum have you thought about contacting them and sharing some of your photographs. You have some pictures, autographs etc that are emotionally priceless and and pretty damn valuable money wise as well?

what year is this? 78?

I'm guessing this was '74, because that was his last year with us, before moving on to Det (check the link).
Oh ok, i thought it might have been Scott Bull.

If it were '78 then I'd be the youngest looking 7yr old ever, here (on the left):

HOF'er Dave Wilcox.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

i think scott bull was a rookie in 1975. he bridged the gap between brodie/spurrier and jim plunkett. we then traded spurrier for willie mcgee

Priceless - thanks for sharing!
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Beautiful little girls

ROFL
Bump for a great thread
As many other have said, great thread and Thank you for sharing! This reminds me growing up in Chicago how badly I wanted my parents to take me to a 49ers games in SF!

CHICAGO49ERFAN
Share 49ersWebzone