There are 331 users in the forums

IWAS's Old School 9er pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners9:
amazing pictures man!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
that's my mom you ASS!!!

That's your mom???

There's something I have to tell you bro...

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

The United Way handed out this pic at the gate during the holidays one year.

#88 Freddie Solomon, #14 Ray Wersching, #51 Randy Cross, #30 Bill Ring, #77 Bubba Paris, #58 Keena Turner, #22 Dwight Hicks, #85 Mike Wilson

Wow love the pics IWAS. Two things one is Bubba looks thin and two PLEASE pinn this thread. Hands down the thread of the year! Thank your dad for us too.

Eric Wright is in there as well (21).

who's the dude with Downs Syndrome. Rear, center.
Originally posted by Shaj:
that is so awesome, thanks for doing all this work and sharing!!! Now I feel like such a s**tty dad for never taking my kids (esp my son) to a game. I need to at least take him to a training camp. But I know he would be like "ummm....can we go to McDonald's dad?" He's just not into football like I am yet (he's 8 years old).

Anyways, thanks so much bro, you ROCK!!!!!

That's even more reason why to take him to a live game. They don't forget and even if it doesn't make him a great fan, it will make him say his favorite team is the 49ers when asked.
Originally posted by boast:
still my favorite thread of all-time on the WZ. thanks again IWAS.

Agreed. Brings back so many amazing memories and what this team represented. It wasn't just a game...but family, class, respect, hard work, etc. Heck, you can teach your own kids today with the lessons we learned gtowing up watching Joe, Rice, Lott, Craig, etc. and going WAY back. It still amazes me how storied this franchise is and when we beat the Saints, you could feel it all coming back again. Here's to our history and future! Go Niners!
Christmas card that the organization sent out to season ticket holders:

(Cover)

(Inside left)

Who knew that Von Miller played for the Niners way back then? Same jersey # and the glasses too. Dude looks exactly like Keena. Stop stealing Keena's swag, Von. Further proof that deep down inside, everybody wants to be a 49er.
I think this might be the best thread ever, thanks for sharing, these bring back memories from my teenage years.

Great post! Lots of good memories in these photos.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
this pic takes me back to when I attended Spring Valley Elementary School here in S.F.

My teacher had this pic in her class.....and I use to just stare at it every single day, as well as practicing to memorize every single player name and #.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

(Inside right)

Gotta' love Eddie D!

this pic takes me back to when I attended Spring Valley Elementary School here in S.F.

My teacher had this pic in her class.....and I use to just stare at it every single day, as well as practicing to memorize every single player name and #.

Hands down best player on that team is #61

Iupati is Sapolu reborn.
Truly an awesome post. Thank you
can't believe I posted that 3 years ago.

Great thread!

Do kids still collect football cards now a days?...have posters like these that they cherish? look at our current players as if Gods?

or is everything now about Facebook and Call of Duty?
Can't see any pics; image shack says domain is not registered. A waste! I wanna see!
Love these photos. Thanks for posting them.
Share 49ersWebzone