LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 434 users in the forums

Season Opener Against Arizona (9/13) Anyone Going??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There are 2 big groups going out there. First one is the AZ Niner Empire chapter and the other is ours the IV 49er booster club. www.iv49erbooster.com I think everyone is sitting in different sections but we're definitely getting together before & after the game. We'll keep you posted
I'm going with some friends too. We'll probably stop by the Niners tailgates.
I'll be there!! Im flying out from Charlotte, NC to see my first 49ers game!! I met this chick in Phoenix on this online dating service who is a big football fan so she is flying me out there and taking me to the game...Let me know where you guys will be meeting at, Im definitely looking forward to meeting all of you guys and watching the game...Oh yea, if she aint the best looking thing, dont give me a hard time, Im just there for the game!!
I really wanted to go since my birthday is a few days prior. However, their ticket prices are severely inflated right now, and I couldn't find anything under $100. Unless someone knows of something cheaper?!
  • 49erspider
  • Info N/A
Im going!!! is there anyone who is hosting tailgates that my brother and I can go!?!?! and for the poster above me... check stubhub.com or even the cardinals website for individual tickets. they still had some 50 dollar tickets (67 or so after fees) and stubhub had like 40 dollar tickets, their upper level seats but at least youll be there!!!
Originally posted by 49erspider:
Im going!!! is there anyone who is hosting tailgates that my brother and I can go!?!?! and for the poster above me... check stubhub.com or even the cardinals website for individual tickets. they still had some 50 dollar tickets (67 or so after fees) and stubhub had like 40 dollar tickets, their upper level seats but at least youll be there!!!

Yeah, Im going to a tailgate Hosted by the AZ Niner Empire. I'll PM you the information.
I'm most def' gonna B out there.I got my tickets and I'm sitting on the 9ER side.sect 127 row 15 seat 10. I got an invite from the AzNINEREMPIRE out of tempe az for their tailgate party.ITS GONNA B AWESOME.I've been wanting to go to this game since the schedules came out and I think is a show and prove moment against the team that went to the S/B.
The Az NINER EMPIRE'S tailgate will be held in the blue parking lot.
i really really really wanna go but i live in chico now:(
i'll be there with 3 of my buddies! i have tickets behind the niners bench area but about 20 rows up.

lets stick together friends! go niners!!!

• wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Hell ya!!!!!!!!! My first Niners game ever, I'm so stoked! I was born in Tracy but had to move to Albuquerque NM when I was about 8 so don't eat me alive because I have never been. I can't wait though because the entire trip is on my work :)
flying up with some of my buddies and 15 chicks from ASU and SDSU, all niner fans
Originally posted by billybonka:
flying up with some of my buddies and 15 chicks from ASU and SDSU, all niner fans

Thats the way you do it!
Just got the news that the game will be televised here in Brazil!

No TVU for me!
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Just got the news that the game will be televised here in Brazil!

No TVU for me!

Looks like it's the internationally televised game, cause they're showing it here as well.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone