LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

Season Opener Against Arizona (9/13) Anyone Going??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mjt732
  • Info N/A
ill be out there all the way from New Jersey...im sitting 5 rows behind the niners sideline on like the 40....we better represent out there
I got the go ahead from my wife would love to meet up or go up with other 49er fans for the game! I also need 1 ticket. Please let me know if anyone has suggestions or invites. GO Niners!
  • 49erspider
  • Info N/A
hey 49er4ever, check stubhub for single tickets.... and i still think they have some on the arizona cardinals website for individual game tickets. Me and my brother are going!!! just look out for all of us niner fans in AZ, trust me you see us!!!!
I repeat...we need an official tailgaiting thread for the game against the 'Tards...
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:
The Az NINER EMPIRE'S tailgate will be held in the blue parking lot.

We will swing by were rollin!!!!
Originally posted by King49er:
No way!! I heard those Cards fans are CRAZY, even worse than Philly fans

EFF THAT!

Are you kidding? I was there for the Monday night game last year, and theres as many Niners fans there as there are Cardinals fans.
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:
The Az NINER EMPIRE'S tailgate will be held in the blue parking lot.

We will swing by were rollin!!!!

There is going to be a HUGE group meeting at Walmart @ Camelback Rd & 101 around 8 am then riding together to the Blue Lot. I'll follow up on the meeting time.
Hell yeah . Going from El Paso, TX!
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

EFF THAT!

Are you kidding? I was there for the Monday night game last year, and theres as many Niners fans there as there are Cardinals fans.

I was there and I saw a lot of Niner fans too. Dont be skeeered dude just say your mom doesnt let you go.
Do you guys know of Niner fan bar/grill in Phoenix?

Originally posted by alpha81:
Do you guys know of Niner fan bar/grill in Phoenix?

Woodshed 2 in Tempe/Mesa(Best wimgs in the world)or the Library on Mill Ave (college town)cool places for viewing the game. There is also an area at the stadium that is called Westgate that is like a stripmall of bars thats always fun. We will be at the game section 128 row 16 (35 yd line behind Niners) and are trying to trade our parking passes for blue ones to join the circus!!!!

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Sep 10, 2009 at 08:44:40 ]
I will be seating in Section 132 Row 8 on the 25 yard line behind the Niners bench. In addition, we might have an extra ticket for a Niner fan, call me ASAP if interested (310) 254-2250. We will be tailgating in the Westgate complex before the game.
Originally posted by alpha81:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

EFF THAT!

I was there and I saw a lot of Niner fans too. Dont be skeeered dude just say your mom doesnt let you go.

I think he was being funny........
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
I will be seating in Section 132 Row 8 on the 25 yard line behind the Niners bench. In addition, we might have an extra ticket for a Niner fan, call me ASAP if interested (310) 254-2250. We will be tailgating in the Westgate complex before the game.

There is no section 132 in the Stadium. Do you mean 32. That's about where you decribe.

I'll be there, I always work section 46-48 upstairs. I'm the usher. see you there. I can't wait.. Go Niners !!
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:

There is no section 132 in the Stadium. Do you mean 32. That's about where you decribe.

I'll be there, I always work section 46-48 upstairs. I'm the usher. see you there. I can't wait.. Go Niners !!
Share 49ersWebzone