LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Season Opener Against Arizona (9/13) Anyone Going??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
I will be seating in Section 132 Row 8 on the 25 yard line behind the Niners bench. In addition, we might have an extra ticket for a Niner fan, call me ASAP if interested (310) 254-2250. We will be tailgating in the Westgate complex before the game.

There is no section 132 in the Stadium. Do you mean 32. That's about where you decribe.

I'll be there, I always work section 46-48 upstairs. I'm the usher. see you there. I can't wait.. Go Niners !!

Retract this.. too early still today.
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
I will be seating in Section 132 Row 8 on the 25 yard line behind the Niners bench. In addition, we might have an extra ticket for a Niner fan, call me ASAP if interested (310) 254-2250. We will be tailgating in the Westgate complex before the game.

There is no section 132 in the Stadium. Do you mean 32. That's about where you decribe.

I'll be there, I always work section 46-48 upstairs. I'm the usher. see you there. I can't wait.. Go Niners !!

Retract this.. too early still today.

Cool don't worry about it we do have an extra ticket to anybody interested.
So is the official tailgate in the blue lot then I got passes into the green one but will downgrade if someone can confirm this?

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by SF2AZNiner on Sep 12, 2009 at 19:02:57 ]
I'm stayin at the residence inn down the street from the stadium...give me a call if anyone wants to get together before/after the game...7049654531 - matt
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
So is the official tailgate in the blue lot then I got passes into the green one but will downgrade if someone can confirm this?

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I am hearing, it is the blue parking lot...several zoners have confirmed this...
Share 49ersWebzone