LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Why is Niners gear so ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am looking through the 49ers.com site for gear...(yeah I know, my first mistake $$) What is the deal with all the ugly gear? From shirts to hats, they all look like crap. And Are the niners using a design school dropout to design for them? the 49ers script all pushed together looks atrocious...Give me the old Quentin font stuff any day. On a side note, didn't we OFFICIALLY change our uniforms and color scheme?? Someone needs to inform Reebok.

Are we Red??Are we Burgundy?? WTF
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM ]
Taste is completely subjective and there is no accounting for it. I'm guessing there are just as many fans who like the new stuff. I haven't seen it myself.
I realize taste is subjective, but just look at the Shop49ers ads allover this page....they look like vomit. A little color coordination please.
I am afraid to order anything, I dont know what color it is REALLY gonna be
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM ]
dont trip playboy the color DID change it just looks more like burgandy in those screen shots (poor quality) pics......... & i do agree the rest of the gear is kind of plain but hopefully the mid season gear will look a little better.
our gear is beautiful
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I feel ya bro I've been looking for just a decent hat for a couple months now.
The 49ers gear has been always been like that. Ive never liked it other than the throwback jerseys and some hats. All my niner jerseys are throwbacks and I have no niner caps.
Originally posted by DANADA:
our gear is beautiful
LOL...You know what, I really hate to say this, but I nominate us for Ugliest gear in the entire NFL. Dont get me wrong, I bleed red and gold. just not black and burgundy/fuscia...This has been building for a while. I had to finally say something. Pray tell, WHO in the NFL has uglier gear than us. For that matter, who in professional sports??....(wait just thought of the Vikings)....but still
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by DANADA:
our gear is beautiful
LOL...You know what, I really hate to say this, but I nominate us for Ugliest gear in the entire NFL. Dont get me wrong, I bleed red and gold. just not black and burgundy/fuscia...This has been building for a while. I had to finally say something. Pray tell, WHO in the NFL has uglier gear than us. For that matter, who in professional sports??....(wait just thought of the Vikings)....but still

I agree
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I realize taste is subjective, but just look at the Shop49ers ads allover this page....they look like vomit. A little color coordination please.
I am afraid to order anything, I dont know what color it is REALLY gonna be

yeah besides our new unis , the majority of our gear is pretty ugly, no hat i would ever buy and the jackets are lol , besides a few shirts most aren't very good either, thank god we got the new unis this year though.
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yeah besides our new unis , the majority of our gear is pretty ugly, no hat i would ever buy and the jackets are lol , besides a few shirts most aren't very good either, thank god we got the new unis this year though.

Amen. Been waiting a long time for them to sort that out.SO GLAD we have new Unis
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?

"Why is Niner gear so ugly?"

I've got a better question - why are Niner fans such whiners?
Share 49ersWebzone