LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Why is Niners gear so ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nflshop.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=conference%20plaid&origkw=conference%20plaid&f=Taxonomy/NFL/2429790&sr=1
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
so true, the only niner gear i spend money on is jerseys. most of their other stuff looks really stupid.

Does anyone know if the Niners have their own design team, or if Reebok is making up all the designs themselves?

And who has final approval on a given design, the teams or the league?

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
so true, the only niner gear i spend money on is jerseys. most of their other stuff looks really stupid.

Does anyone know if the Niners have their own design team, or if Reebok is making up all the designs themselves?

And who has final approval on a given design, the teams or the league?

all teams have the same stuff just with their logo and team color on it
Originally posted by mistersmith:
What are you talking about, this stuff is bad ass

[/q
[img=null]

hahahaha, who in the hell is gonna buy that black jacket??? for all those saying the gear can look good if you know how to coordinate, make that look good.
you sayin' my room is ugly?
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
I've got a better question - why are Niner fans such whiners?

Cause we're the Sixty Whiners! (or the Darkstar Dragons)

I miss this (in scarlet or gold).

I think they mean the font.
_
I don't mind this.

in place of this, however.

I wish they would stick with friggin' scarlet, though. For as long as I've been a fan and read their history, the colors have always been SCARLET and 49ERS GOLD, not cherry red or some other craptastic red color.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^fail
Dude, rock the red and gold baby it aint no freaking fashion show! People always but me new hats and shirts for my birthday and for christmas, and stuff. I still wear my old hat and niner shirts from forever ago! I hate all the multi colored or god forbid black gear out there! Red Hat with logo in front, red shirt with logo.... done!
you makin' fun of ma shoes too MF???
u got to look at our mascot though, it's pretty lame, i mean wtf is a niner really, some old dude holding a pickaxe why couldn't we be the SanFrancisco sharks or something cool, with a nice mascot lol. Life long niner, so yeah i don't really care just putting my 2cents in agreeing our gear and mascot is pretty ugly, but it's the players that make the jersey's look good though, so i guess thats why the new jerseys look so good bringing back the look of when joe and rice were running things.

Welcome (back )Shifter. I hope you stick around to talk a little football, too.

While I think that some of the gear isn't my style, it's not all that bad. Most of the stuff is pretty copy cat from team to team. They just change colors and logos. Our gear is pretty much what other teams have available. The problem is that there is only one sponsor for the entire league. They can do whatever they want. When it was Nike, Adidas, and Reebok all competing in the league, there was some gear that was pretty good looking and original. Those days seem to be dead.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
you sayin' my room is ugly?

not ugly at all to me, however now it's the wrong color.
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief:
^^fail

Was this for me? How so?
Maybe some of you guys are picky?

Just give me a plain shirt with a little 49er logo on it and i'll be happy to wear it.

-9fA
Originally posted by mistersmith:
What are you talking about, this stuff is bad ass

This shirt is so sick it makes me so hyped for the season already. Just looking at it makes me want to wipe up the toughest spills and juices from white linoleum floors with my own brand of sturdy paper towels!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone