There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Got my Season Tickets Today

Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
were they the $250 season tickets?

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

You're only nuts if you don't take me to a game!

haha, buy a ticket from me and you can go.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
were they the $250 season tickets?

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

You're only nuts if you don't take me to a game!

haha, buy a ticket from me and you can go.

lol how about I give you 10 bucks and a pair of fake nose glasses in case your boy is there and we call it even.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
were they the $250 season tickets?

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

will you adopt me PLEASE

lol, yeah sure, buy some tickets from me and I will adopt you for a day.
Where are my tickets????
Just got mine in the mail.

Feels like Christmas in July.
Didn't get mine yet, but I'm east coast so maybe Friday.
I am going to be in San Fran for the Chicago game but i havent purchased tickets yet. Is there anyone here willing to sell their's at a fair price or is stubhub my best option?

I will also be attending the Vikings, Colts, Texans and Rams games.

Southwest has some pretty good deals out of Chicago.
WTF? Where are my tickets!?!?!

What did u guys get with the tickets? DVD or some stupid stickers?

Any picks please!!!
Originally posted by jgalvan:
WTF? Where are my tickets!?!?!

What did u guys get with the tickets? DVD or some stupid stickers?

Any picks please!!!

no DVD no stickers no nothing.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by jgalvan:
WTF? Where are my tickets!?!?!

What did u guys get with the tickets? DVD or some stupid stickers?

Any picks please!!!

no DVD no stickers no nothing.

Cheap a@@ Yorks!
Originally posted by reasonable1:
I am going to be in San Fran for the Chicago game but i havent purchased tickets yet. Is there anyone here willing to sell their's at a fair price or is stubhub my best option?

I will also be attending the Vikings, Colts, Texans and Rams games.

Southwest has some pretty good deals out of Chicago.

I will sell you mine, I live in Los Angeles so I wont be attenting as many games as I would like, but I definitely cant go to the Chicago game I gotta work.
Just got mine!

Yay!
got mine yesterday, too.

we can definitely see the change in the economy.
None for me, yet. Perhaps today.

RedRazor's down here and he already got his.
Mine are still not in today!!!

This is not cool!