There are 200 users in the forums

Got my Season Tickets Today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
and they are ugly!!
Originally posted by 49erJim:
and they are ugly!!

I was wondering when, post a thread today in the Parking lot w/o any response?
pics?
each ticket has a new saying with each player. they are Red
I want mine!! Upper Level Section 45, Row 2
3 of the tickets have an ad on them, Bud Light, Breathe Right and Samsung. They came Priority Mail, USPS. Mine were cramed in my mail box and some of my tickets are bent,
3 of the tickets have an ad on them, Bud Light, Breathe Right and Samsung. They came Priority Mail, USPS. Mine were cramed in my mail box and some of my tickets are bent,

No way!

In a box like previous years?
no box.

call 49ers HQ and complain and demand a seat upgrade for the poor service
were they the $250 season tickets?

Originally posted by footballfreak49:

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

will you adopt me PLEASE

You're only nuts if you don't take me to a game!
Man, you season ticket holders are so lucky. Since I move back to NJ 12 years ago I have not been to the stick for a 49er game and I miss it so much. Maybe one of these days I can talk my wife into a nostalgia trip back to SF to see a game.
and they are ugly!!

You can mail me the ones you dont like. I have only been to two 9er games, both in $hitty Philadelphia. The only thing on my bucket list it to go to SF to watch a niner home game or 8 with my wife and son.
Share 49ersWebzone