There are 328 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we let Crabtree return kicks??

Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Apples:
Why does nobody like Rossum?

It should be Rossum and Sheets returning kicks.

I still haven't figured that out it's probably b/c he doesn't have a great 40 time or b/c he's kinda old. Last tiem I checked he was getting the job done.

Rossum was named the fastest man in the NFL at the 2004 and 2005 Pro Bowl. He ran the 40 in 4.15.

So no, I don't think he has any issue with speed.

I as waiting for that to come up.

He did take more than a few nasty hits and did miss some time. I like Nate Clements return ability and it is a nice change up to have him back there to keep coverage units on their heels but I remember the Sehorn injury. First time I'd seen someone walk off the field with that injury instead of writhing in pain on the ground. I don't want to see that happen to Nate being he is a longterm investment much less a rookie wr coming off injury. I like Delanie Walker and Arnaz Battle as back ups to Rossum.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
You don't have your premier wide receiver as a kick returner.
negative
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
absolutely not!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Rossum Rossum Rossum Rossum
If Rossum goes down, have Delanie handle the returns.

Crabtree is a huge hell no.
NO , NO , NO
congratulations

you got attention
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
If it wasn't for Rossum this question would be a no brainer. I watched Crabtree return kicks his freshman year at Tech and the guy is a playmaker.

[ Edited by spitninerred on Jul 12, 2009 at 6:12 AM ]
How about we release Crabtree instead? Dude sucks and his feet stink!
Originally posted by spitninerred:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
If it wasn't for Rossum this question would be a no brainer. I watched Crabtree return kicks his freshman year at Tech and the guy is a playmaker.

or how about we trade for boldin and have him return kicks.
ya that is a good idea he can then cone in on the next play and solve our RT problems as well
We should stop trying to solve positions that are already taken care of (Rossum) - clearly we need to focus on testing Crabtree's pass rushing skills out.
but can he drop into coverage?

Hell nah!!!