LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

How Shaun Hill Compares to Kurt Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Peanut49:
they both got their start throwing to Isaac Bruce

Warnings, bans, and the like why is this thread even here? I've seen a moderator post, but nothing? It's obvious as to what type of funny, silly, over the top, troll comments would follow. Yet nothing is done?

Issac Bruce is still in his prime btw.

is anything i said untrue? calm down dude, im not agreeing with him, im sarcastically adding to the list. shaun hill is clearly not kurt warner. doesnt have the arm.

besides, you and your 24 posts arent allowed to speak out on anything.

Boo ya! Epic noob burn!

Warnings, bans, and the like why is this thread even here? I've seen a moderator post, but nothing? It's obvious as to what type of funny, silly, over the top, troll comments would follow. Yet nothing is done?

is anything i said untrue? calm down dude, im not agreeing with him, im sarcastically adding to the list. shaun hill is clearly not kurt warner. doesnt have the arm.

True, I joined only a few months ago while finishing a semester in school and finally I'm done with my 2 summer classes! I should be able to post more often and hopefully I can have the no life you have? Sorry, if it's untrue. Attacking post count is silly, as is my insult. You have no right to act as if your a bigger fan or a more knowledge person in the realm of football. It's not cool to make assumptions.
[ Edited by Peanut49 on Jul 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM ]
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:

YES YES YES!!!!!

My God, that is just wrong...

True, I joined only a few months ago wile finishing a semester in school and finally I'm done with my 2 summer classes! I should be able to post more often now and hopefully I can have the no life you have? Sorry, if it's untrue. Attacking post count is silly, as is my insult. You have no right to act as if your a bigger fan or a more knowledge person in the realm of football. It's not cool to make assumptions.

Making assumptions only makes an ass out of u and mptions.

Or something like that.

Methinks someone took a few too many serous pills today...
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Omg I'm so serious. I've not posted much, but I've read a lot if not most of the threads posted everyday. Things just grow old.

Originally posted by Oscar:

Personal Attacks
Personal attacks of ANY kind are prohibited. Personal attacks do not have to include swear words, they just have to be an attack on a person rather than their idea. Posters that only serve to incite others and serve no other purpose but to inflame tensions may be banned. Simply having a dissenting opinion on an issue, as long as that opinion is expressed in a tactful manner, is not a warnable offense.

GJ!!! /moar serious pillzzzzz
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Omg I'm so serious. I've not posted much, but I've read a lot if not most of the threads posted everyday. Things just grow old.

Originally posted by Oscar:

Personal Attacks
Personal attacks of ANY kind are prohibited. Personal attacks do not have to include swear words, they just have to be an attack on a person rather than their idea. Posters that only serve to incite others and serve no other purpose but to inflame tensions may be banned. Simply having a dissenting opinion on an issue, as long as that opinion is expressed in a tactful manner, is not a warnable offense.

GJ!!! /moar serious pillzzzzz

GJ!!!!
Peanut49, forget about it. Gotta head to another forum for adult 9er discussion... this place is for post-padding repetitive player-bashing one-liners and posters circumventing swear words with things like this ---> *** Or just emoticons will do.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Peanut49, forget about it. Gotta head to another forum for adult 9er discussion... this place is for post-padding repetitive player-bashing one-liners and posters circumventing swear words with things like this ---> *** Or just emoticons will do.

Originally posted by Apples:

Ouch.. they even seem to have emoticons that can do the personal attacking for you. How cool is that?

Ouch.. they even seem to have emoticons that can do the personal attacking for you. How cool is that?

lol so cool
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Quote:
Hill played in NFL Europe, Warner played in the AFL.

Warner also played in NFL Europe, on the Amsterdam Admirals who Shaun Hill also played for.

Holy f**k, the evidence continues to pile on!!

Guess we will be losing the super bowl a few times
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:

YES YES YES!!!!!

My God, that is just wrong...

This is without a doubt the weirdest thing I have ever seen on here (or maybe anywhere).

No kidding...that would seem to be a personal attack if ever there were one.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

No kidding...that would seem to be a personal attack if ever there were one.

I'm scared.
Share 49ersWebzone