LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

How Shaun Hill Compares to Kurt Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by Apples:
Peanut49, forget about it. Gotta head to another forum for adult 9er discussion... this place is for post-padding repetitive player-bashing one-liners and posters circumventing swear words with things like this ---> *** Or just emoticons will do.

Ouch.. they even seem to have emoticons that can do the personal attacking for you. How cool is that?

No kidding...that would seem to be a personal attack if ever there were one.

Haha, I don't think he's too worried. I'd imagine these mods are rather... selective... about who they throw the warnings out to.

Uh, oh... is calling them selective an attack?
Originally posted by Peanut49:
Originally posted by Niners99:
they both got their start throwing to Isaac Bruce

Warnings, bans, and the like why is this thread even here? I've seen a moderator post, but nothing? It's obvious as to what type of funny, silly, over the top, troll comments would follow. Yet nothing is done?

Issac Bruce is still in his prime btw.

I was very serious about the Bruce comment.
Peanut49, forget about it. Gotta head to another forum for adult 9er discussion... this place is for post-padding repetitive player-bashing one-liners and posters circumventing swear words with things like this ---> *** Or just emoticons will do.

Ouch.. they even seem to have emoticons that can do the personal attacking for you. How cool is that?

Haha, I don't think he's too worried. I'd imagine these mods are rather... selective... about who they throw the warnings out to.

Or maybe they don't give warnings out to people who post images that the site provided.

Common sense prevails.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Or maybe they don't give warnings out to people who post images that the site provided.

Common sense prevails.

Well if people had complaints about the Mods, shouldn't they PM them to discuss it?? Doing the opposite could get a poster banned or warned.
Exactly... it's like having your very own personal attack pass... no hypocrisy in that at all...

yay you!

Common sense prevails.

Your not allowed to bring common sense to an argument...

ITS NOT FAIR
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Common sense prevails.

Well if people had complaints about the Mods, shouldn't they PM them to discuss it?? Doing the opposite could get a poster banned or warned.

I believe you would be correct.
Exactly... it's like having your very own personal attack pass... no hypocrisy in that at all...

yay you!

Why are you acting like such a child? No one even personally attacked you.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yay you!

Again if you have a complaint about me or the other Mods PM me, or please fill free to take it up with Oscar. My issued warnings to you are well documented, I'm sure Oscar wouldn't miss a thing on either sides point of view.

Can we please stick to the thread??
So we have Shaun Hill (Kurt Warner) against Alex Smith (Terry Bradshaw) in this QB competition in training camp.

The question is: Would you rather have Kurt Warner or Terry Bradshaw leading your team?

Wow...just wow...
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Wow...just wow...

Hey man, these are all valid comparisons. It's possible that Hill could be just like Warner.

Or are you just being a hater? Geez, what a hater...why can't everyone here just want our players to succeed?!?

...Hater...
Wow...just wow...

Hey man, these are all valid comparisons. It's possible that Hill could be just like Warner.

Or are you just being a hater? Geez, what a hater...why can't everyone here just want our players to succeed?!?

...Hater...

I guess if he learns how to throw like Warner...that would be awesome.We would finally have a real QB and not be relying on a career third stringer or an undeveloped #1 pick.

Nice spin job,you should have been G.W.'s PR guy.
Wow...just wow...

...Hater...

I guess if he learns how to throw like Warner...that would be awesome.We would finally have a real QB and not be relying on a career third stringer or an undeveloped #1 pick.

Nice spin job,you should have been G.W.'s PR guy.
[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Jul 7, 2009 at 2:44 PM ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
yup, same old niner talk.
Share 49ersWebzone