There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Add Rookie LB from Panthers (with plans to convert him to FB)

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
needs more cornrows
I do my best to not be a spelling/grammar nazi, but I don't understant how people end up with typo's in their thread titles.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Jul 7, 2009 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I do my best to not be a spelling/grammar nazi, but I don't understant how people end up with typo's in their thread titles.

Fixed it. I'm suprised I didn't catch that.
Originally posted by 9erThrowBack:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by backontop:
Don't we already have a LB converted to FB in Keasey?

Yes

I guess where you failed with one you hope to succeed with the other?

Which one do you suppose will show more desire and leadership? Even if he doesn't make the squad, these are the kind of guys you want in training camp. I detect the hand of Singletary here...

And Rathman
Thank God that means that Zak Keazey is gone this year
49ers Add Fullback
Originally posted by King49er:
Moran Norris


Moran norris is the frickin man. He is gonna have a helluva year this yr opening the way for gore n co!
Originally posted by backontop:
Don't we already have a LB converted to FB in Keasey?

It worked so well with Keasey, why not try it again?

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by backontop:
Don't we already have a LB converted to FB in Keasey?

It worked so well with Keasey, why not try it again?


I tried to add Keasey on FB and he denied me
Originally posted by backontop:
Don't we already have a LB converted to FB in Keasey?

Unfortunately.
  • 9erThrowBack
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by backontop:
Don't we already have a LB converted to FB in Keasey?

Unfortunately.

But not for much longer...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,377
Should have just drafted Brannan Sutherland when they had the chance.
as long as Keasey's gone I'll be happy
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,377
Damane Duckett II. See you on the practice squad buddy.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Should have just drafted Brannan Sutherland when they had the chance.

was that the FB from Georgia?

Stupid enter button
[ Edited by backontop on Jul 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM ]