LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

What makes a "TRUE" 49ers fan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Making sure you watch all the games and whilst doing so, you go through a roller coaster of emotions.
stays at the game Til the end no matter what.
The 2004 season and the fans that remained afterward.
Anybody who cheers for them.
Originally posted by Apples:

Brodiefan has warned us about you.
Anyone who can name the starting roster on D and O after sucking for so many years. Now thats a fan.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Anyone who can name the starting roster on D and O after sucking for so many years. Now thats a fan.

Yes, I qualify!!!!
Originally posted by singfan:

LOL, oh really? What did he say? I'm interested.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Full Red Bars on your Webzone account

It can also mean that you're a very lonely guy....

Just Kidding

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 30, 2009 at 13:17:40 ]

Apples, don't waste your time. You could spend the next 8 hours pouring over posts and you'll never find any mention of you personally by me. I think you're a knowledgeable poster. For all I know, some of these posters are checking in from the common area computer at their mental institution.

Originally posted by BrodieFan:

Apples, don't waste your time. You could spend the next 8 hours pouring over posts and you'll never find any mention of you personally by me. I think you're a knowledgeable poster. For all I know, some of these posters are checking in from the common area computer at their mental institution.

They really need to take those computers away, soon.

I think that explains an awful lot around here! hahaha
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

Apples, don't waste your time. You could spend the next 8 hours pouring over posts and you'll never find any mention of you personally by me. I think you're a knowledgeable poster. For all I know, some of these posters are checking in from the common area computer at their mental institution.[/quote]

I think that explains an awful lot around here! hahaha

This is proof there really are cameras following me everywhere I go. Who sent you? Quick, anwser, my time is up and I dont have internet access in my padded room....
I often see the charge of "your not a real fan" aimed at posters who make negative or derogatory comments about certain players or the quality of team play, etc. I think that is way off base and that anybody who takes the time to go a web page devoted to the Niners and read up and comment on them MUST be a 49er fan.

If you disagree, tell me how YOU determine who is or who is not a "true 49ers fan."

A.) A "true" fan is someone who...

B.) Someone who is "not a true fan" is someone who...

A true 49er fan doesn't start threads like this one. A true 49er fan is comfortable in thier fanhood and doesn't bother trying to measure up nor do they care where others stand.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I often see the charge of "your not a real fan" aimed at posters who make negative or derogatory comments about certain players or the quality of team play, etc. I think that is way off base and that anybody who takes the time to go a web page devoted to the Niners and read up and comment on them MUST be a 49er fan.

If you disagree, tell me how YOU determine who is or who is not a "true 49ers fan."

A.) A "true" fan is someone who...

B.) Someone who is "not a true fan" is someone who...

A true 49er fan doesn't start threads like this one. A true 49er fan is comfortable in thier fanhood and doesn't bother trying to measure up nor do they care where others stand.

could not agree with you more. Bro
Share 49ersWebzone