There are 282 users in the forums

The Patrick Willis Story!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So this thread went from being about Patrick Willis, to some posters trying to be English teachers.

F'n Idiots. If it annoys you reading the opening topic.. GET THE F**K out the THREAD! Simple.
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Afrikan:
So this thread went from being about Patrick Willis, to some posters trying to be English teachers.

F'n Idiots. If it annoys you reading the opening topic.. GET THE F**K out the THREAD! Simple.

I'm sorry Mr. Afrikan.
Originally posted by BurgerBoyRides:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I'm sorry Mr. Afrikan.

don't apologize to me....edit all of your posts and contribute to the thread about Patrick Willis. and (yes I started a sentence with "and" and the "a" is not capitalized)....and, if you want to offer TC any grammatical advice, PM him.
Oh man! Sounds like all the posters in this thread are on their period.
Originally posted by walther88:
Originally posted by schmons:
Coming from a guy who starts a sentece with the word "and" after a period...fix ur own grammer homie

coming from someone who doesn't know that it is acceptable to start a sentence with "and" or "but"

good job

U can't start a sentence with a conjuction u moron...."and" "but" are nt acceptable idiot

LMFAO. self-pwned

btw, that was a loooooong run on sentence in the main post
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Why is it that every1 has beef wit the grammer. I wrote this for the story not really paying attention about my periods, commas, and all that stuff. So wat if the story is 2 yrs old? Move on from the forum, it was meant for those who haven't seen it cuz we dnt spend every waking day watching tv....I thought with every1 being a niner fan here we would not attack each other ovr the stupidest things. Anyway the story was great.

You'd think that after all this he would attempt to fix his mistakes.

Why? Everyone here understood what he was saying. The ONLY time anyone should have an issue with someone else's grammar on the internet is when it is so bad that you cannot understand what the guy is trying to say. Outside of that, whoever whines about someone else's grammar needs to get a life.

I know I've corrected a few people on here, but that's only when they completely misuse a word or the word they used isn't even the correct word (like when someone says "are house" instead of "our house"). Even when I do correct someone, a simple "the word is our, not are" is good enough. There's no need to b***h about it and tell the guy he needs to learn how to spell, go back to school or whatever lame insults people try to come up with.

EDIT: Because I misspelled a word. I CHOSE to go back and fix it because I prefer to type like the grown ass man that I am. If others prefer to type a different way, so be it.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 24, 2009 at 16:57:54 ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Why is it that every1 has beef wit the grammer. I wrote this for the story not really paying attention about my periods, commas, and all that stuff. So wat if the story is 2 yrs old? Move on from the forum, it was meant for those who haven't seen it cuz we dnt spend every waking day watching tv....I thought with every1 being a niner fan here we would not attack each other ovr the stupidest things. Anyway the story was great.

You'd think that after all this he would attempt to fix his mistakes.

Why? Everyone here understood what he was saying. The ONLY time anyone should have an issue with someone else's grammar on the internet is when it is so bad that you cannot understand what the guy is trying to say. Outside of that, whoever whines about someone else's grammar needs to get a life.

I know I've corrected a few people on here, but that's only when they completely misuse a word or the word they used isn't even the correct word (like when someone says "are house" instead of "our house"). Even when I do correct someone, a simple "the word is our, not are" is good enough. There's no need to b***h about it and tell the guy he needs to learn how to spell, go back to school or whatever lame insults people try to come up with.

EDIT: Because I misspelled a word. I CHOSE to go back and fix it because I prefer to type like the grown ass man that I am. If others prefer to type a different way, so be it.

Share 49ersWebzone