LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

The Patrick Willis Story!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • walther88
  • Info N/A
so I just saw the story of patrick willis on youtube and I gotta say there's players you root for because there on your team like TO when he was with us but u hate his guts when he leaves but man this guys story is nothing but inspirational not only did he survive threw adversity but you can just tell threw the interview he's a great human and helps to be a good football player...check it out on youtube under the patrick willis story and tell me what you think. I don't care if u hate the niners ud root for this cat no matter what
yeah thats like 2 years old.......
Can a brotha get a period?
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by walther88:
so I just saw the story of patrick willis on youtube and I gotta say there's players you root for because there on your team like TO when he was with us but u hate his guts when he leaves but man this guys story is nothing but inspirational not only did he survive threw adversity but you can just tell threw the interview he's a great human and helps to be a good football player...check it out on youtube under the patrick willis story and tell me what you think. I don't care if u hate the niners ud root for this cat no matter what

He's a survivor, and darn good footballer. And you need to take an English class, mister.

• walther88
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BurgerBoyRides:

He's a survivor, and darn good footballer. And you need to take an English class, mister.

Coming from a guy who starts a sentece with the word "and" after a period...fix ur own grammer homie
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:

Originally posted by m04607:
Can a brotha get a period?

My mommy told me only girls can.
Coming from a guy who starts a sentece with the word "and" after a period...fix ur own grammer homie

coming from someone who doesn't know that it is acceptable to start a sentence with "and" or "but"

good job

[ Edited by schmons on Jun 24, 2009 at 00:42:12 ]
Deer Walther,

Eye read threw ur description off Patrick and was absolutely amazed.

Patrick constantly demonstrates tremendous intestinal fortitude and bulldog tenacity, plus he tries really hard.

• walther88
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by schmons:

coming from someone who doesn't know that it is acceptable to start a sentence with "and" or "but"

good job

U can't start a sentence with a conjuction u moron...."and" "but" are nt acceptable idiot
Originally posted by BurgerBoyRides:

good one

[ Edited by lamontb on Jun 24, 2009 at 09:23:49 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran

good job

U can't start a sentence with a conjuction u moron...."and" "but" are nt acceptable idiot

dude... it is acceptable. They just teach you not to do it because kids in grammar school like to start every sentence with "and". "And" is a good word to use for emphasis.

Try reading a book, you'll notice many professional writers start sentences with "and"
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

good job

dude... it is acceptable. They just teach you not to do it because kids in grammar school like to start every sentence with "and". "And" is a good word to use for emphasis.

Try reading a book, you'll notice many professional writers start sentences with "and"

And the story on Patrick Willis is hella old!
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A

good job

U can't start a sentence with a conjunction u moron...."and" "but" are not acceptable idiot

Yes and no. It depends on what writing standards you are going by; and it depends on the application/context of the sentence. Yes, according to some it is never corrrect to begin a sentence with "and". These persons are those that do not know that beginning a sentence with "and" can be done if done correctly.
Others who do not believe it is ever acceptable to begin a sentence with "and" are academics, particularly academics from 50 or more years ago.

Leading by example is important. Before one can manipulate grammar one must know the classic rules of grammar. I only confused things by using my more advanced understanding of grammar, idiot.

Share 49ersWebzone