There are 261 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp: 0 days

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by macombs:
This is a depressing thread... ARRRGGGHHH.

that is kinda what i was thinking. if this thread can make 38 days then there will probably be a lot of nonsense written on here. should be interesting.

some interesting and some annoying... half full or half empty.

I actually appreciate the input that a lot of people on here. Like AB83rules and some other really good posters.
Can't wait!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
37 days
Oh why...why do we have to wait sooooooo long!!! Can't football be year round???
The waiting with nothing going on makes this the most difficult time as I am addicted to the Niners and I need a constant fix...

lol
cann't wait for training camp!!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Arghh... I can't stand how long the offseason is for football... forces me to watch baseball, which is okay, but does not nearly provide the thrills of football...
I hope we resign Brandon Long. I think there were quite a few guys we picked up in UDFA that have future possibiities vs camp cannon fodder. I think the guys like Briggs, Long, Howard, plus Streets and Alex Boone all seem to have real potential. I think some need to build up and gain more expertise but I feel they could be better then in the past. They might be rawer then raw but I think we might have some surprises in camp. I bet there will be some raids on our practice squad this year.
Originally posted by prometheus:
I hope we resign Brandon Long. I think there were quite a few guys we picked up in UDFA that have future possibiities vs camp cannon fodder. I think the guys like Briggs, Long, Howard, plus Streets and Alex Boone all seem to have real potential. I think some need to build up and gain more expertise but I feel they could be better then in the past. They might be rawer then raw but I think we might have some surprises in camp. I bet there will be some raids on our practice squad this year.

Uh, yeah.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
36 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
36 days

woooooooooooooo

• mayo49
  • Veteran
35 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
35 days

woooooooooooooooo
This is the worst stretch of the off-season for Niner junkies.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
This is the worst stretch of the off-season for Niner junkies.

tell me about it. I have even resorted to watching baseball!!!
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
34 days and a wake-up!!!
Share 49ersWebzone