LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp: 0 days

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so when are the tickets available ?
Another day closer to trainning camp, preseason, and the start of the season. This s**t is dragging out!!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
27 days
Getting closer
Originally posted by mayo63:
27 days

AH SNAP!
27 days

woooooooooooooooo
When everyone keeps talking about training camp, the big thing I keep thinking about is Michael Crabtree...I say to the naysayers, "quit hatin", he wasn't the best WR in this years draft to come out of college and be a nobody. His work ethic is too strong and his passion is to strong to just be mediocre. I just want to see how well he physically learns the routes, not just mentally as before. I want to see him run it. What does other think about such?

- Also on a sidenote, the undecided QB situation continues to drive me nuts, I just want to know already. One thing is for sure, that I know for a fact that Mike Singletary will make the right decision regardless which way he decides, but it still bugs the crap out of me...i cant concentrate!!!
I cant wait!
I'm dying to see what Crabtree can do. Plus it be cool to see it in person plus all the other guys.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
26 days

Beautiful . . .

See you all on the other side of the holiday weekend. I'm heading to the boonies to fish and drink and eat and relax. When I get back we should be at 21 days . . .

Have a happy 4th Niner Fans!
26 days

wooooooooooooo
Ah, the slow season...time for a shot of Turkey chased with Negro Modelo, watching old Star Trek episodes with my 8 yr old daughter who has seen the light of Trekkiedom, grilling, swimming and viewing all the old 49er clips I can find to take care of my jonesin'.

Celebrate America's Independence!!!!!!

Go 49ers!
26 days and were going to be down 1 Matt for the next 7...
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I soooooooooo hate this time of year. Baseball - ugh. Like watching paint dry on steroids.

Fixed!
Share 49ersWebzone