Countdown to Training Camp: 0 days

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
parys haralson hurt

from maiocco twitter

noooo our main pass rusher
ricky jean-francois has a staph infection

by barrows and maiocco twitter
Hope Singletary will save his guys for the regular season and not wear them out in camp.
Originally posted by battletowin:
parys haralson hurt

from maiocco twitter

fack
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
If Hill doesn't suck it up then there's no reason Alex should even be on the team.

Yeah, because Hill is SOOO good. Smith will make us better period, we can do so much more with Smith in there.
If we went by how Hill looks in TC, he would not start on any team. Hill has stunk it up during practice before and played well during the game.
OMG, Tom Brady just threw an incomplete pass during practice, he is now being shopped for two #1's.
parys haralson hurt

from maiocco twitter

so whats rod green doing
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by battletowin:
parys haralson hurt

from maiocco twitter

fack

Ive been worried about this. If Parys or some other key key players who i will not name ( for fear of angering the football gods) get injured in these 15 , 2 a day padded practices were kinda...scrwd
http://www.sports-injury-info.com/hip-flexor-injury.html

"Ice massage or ice packs work well for this injury. Once your pain begins to subside, after a few days, you can begin gentle stretching of the hip flexors.

Improving your flexibility is the key to successful treatment and prevention of re-injury. Hip flexor injuries can very easily become chronic in nature, especially if you return to activities too quickly, or fail to address any flexibility problems."

not nearly as serious. a few days off at most
Singletary said he thought boos at Alex Smith were "outstanding. Alex has to learn to deal with it."

twitter.com/mattmaiocco

first off MM is just plain killin Beerows with the updates lol.

Sing is just hardcore lol this should lift Waldo's spirits
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
http://www.sports-injury-info.com/hip-flexor-injury.html

"Ice massage or ice packs work well for this injury. Once your pain begins to subside, after a few days, you can begin gentle stretching of the hip flexors.

Improving your flexibility is the key to successful treatment and prevention of re-injury. Hip flexor injuries can very easily become chronic in nature, especially if you return to activities too quickly, or fail to address any flexibility problems."

not nearly as serious. a few days off at most

I had this injury last year I missed one day of doubles and went right back to playing. I say he gets two days off.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
First thing QBs did was take snaps from center, practice audibling and then did footwork drills after stretches. Back to basics.

Fans expecting to see a lot today will be disappointed. Lots of basic stuff.

Man, it definitely wasn't boring. Heads were knocking, bodies were flying, bodies colliding. It was great.

I've been to TC all 5 years and this was the best so far because of the physicalness and surprising sharpness of the players in the 2nd practice. Everyone was looking good in the afternoon practice. None of Nolan's practice I've seen came close to as good as Singletary's 2nd practice.
I hope nobody gets injured.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Me too!
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Me too!

Cardinals don't have to worry about that:

[ Edited by showtime49 on Aug 2, 2009 at 13:22:50 ]
Originally posted by showtime49:
Originally posted by fzrdave: