. I hate being on the east coast in times like this.
There are 359 users in the forums
Pledge to make Candlestick loud!
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM
- Willisfn4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,341
I'm gonna scream at the top of my lungs...................................from my house
. I hate being on the east coast in times like this.
. I hate being on the east coast in times like this.
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:45 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by pdizo916:the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.
Hell yeah they are. lol
Jan 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
- mitpdub
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,630
Will be at the GB game today with my son (his 1st game ever). Huge thanks to JedYork for the twitter contest tix and field passes! Today will be epic!
Jan 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM
- KaepernickFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 232
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I'm gonna scream at the top of my lungs...................................from my house. I hate being on the east coast in times like this.
Haha feel the same way bro. Will be screaming my lungs out hundred of miles away in Ohio, lol.
So freaking nervous right now can hardly stand it. So excited to see us play and show the World why we're the team to beat in the NFC. F**k Rodgers and the Packers. F**k all of them. We're going to win. Whether it's by 3 points or 30, no way they come in and beat us at our House.
Lets go 9ers baby!!!!!!!
Jan 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
I'm going to go rage my face off today!
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM
- NinerPrideinNJ
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,415
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'm going to go rage my face off today!
There we go. Jealous. Wish I could have gone but I've already been to three games this year and couldn't work this one out.
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM
- NinerPrideinNJ
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,415
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.
Hell yeah they are. lol
I don't know, I mean I'm sure there'll be some there but I have a feeling the droves of Niners fans will drown em out. Why are there so many Packer fans up there in Chico, soley because of Rodgers?
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:08 PM
- Ninersrisin
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,081
Please Faithful light that stadium up! I was there for New Orleans this time last year when Harbaugh said we locked that stadium down like Fort Knox! After it was over I was exhausted! Do us proud and don't let the Cheesheads or their fans think straight!
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM
- ElDannMann
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,689
ROCK THE STICK!
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
- OtisDriftwood
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,146
I pledge to make my living room loud as hell!
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I don't know, I mean I'm sure there'll be some there but I have a feeling the droves of Niners fans will drown em out. Why are there so many Packer fans up there in Chico, soley because of Rodgers?
There's packers fans in SF because they're hella gay. I heard all of them live in the castro. They call themselves fudgepackers.
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
I pledge to make my living room loud as hell!
This
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM
- carioca49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 75
I assure you you'll be hearing us all the way out in Candlestick from our home here in Dallas! Go NINERS!!!
Jan 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Originally posted by carioca49er:
I assure you you'll be hearing us all the way out in Candlestick from our home here in Dallas! Go NINERS!!!
Enemy territory. How sexy.
