There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Originally posted by father49er:
Gonna cheer until I lose my voice.

Awesome that you're going. I tried to swing it but I was just out for a week for the Giants and Seahawks games in Oct and hit up the game vs. NO in last season's playoffs.

Can't wait to watch this one though.
I'm gonna scream at the top of my lungs...................................from my house . I hate being on the east coast in times like this.
the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.

Hell yeah they are. lol
Will be at the GB game today with my son (his 1st game ever). Huge thanks to JedYork for the twitter contest tix and field passes! Today will be epic!
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I'm gonna scream at the top of my lungs...................................from my house . I hate being on the east coast in times like this.

Haha feel the same way bro. Will be screaming my lungs out hundred of miles away in Ohio, lol.

So freaking nervous right now can hardly stand it. So excited to see us play and show the World why we're the team to beat in the NFC. F**k Rodgers and the Packers. F**k all of them. We're going to win. Whether it's by 3 points or 30, no way they come in and beat us at our House.

Lets go 9ers baby!!!!!!!
I'm going to go rage my face off today!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'm going to go rage my face off today!

There we go. Jealous. Wish I could have gone but I've already been to three games this year and couldn't work this one out.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the packer fans are gonna invade this b***h.

Hell yeah they are. lol

I don't know, I mean I'm sure there'll be some there but I have a feeling the droves of Niners fans will drown em out. Why are there so many Packer fans up there in Chico, soley because of Rodgers?
Please Faithful light that stadium up! I was there for New Orleans this time last year when Harbaugh said we locked that stadium down like Fort Knox! After it was over I was exhausted! Do us proud and don't let the Cheesheads or their fans think straight!
ROCK THE STICK!
I pledge to make my living room loud as hell!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I don't know, I mean I'm sure there'll be some there but I have a feeling the droves of Niners fans will drown em out. Why are there so many Packer fans up there in Chico, soley because of Rodgers?

There's packers fans in SF because they're hella gay. I heard all of them live in the castro. They call themselves fudgepackers.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
I pledge to make my living room loud as hell!

This
I assure you you'll be hearing us all the way out in Candlestick from our home here in Dallas! Go NINERS!!!
...