There are 166 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crowd was kinda weak today. way too many Giants fans.
You guys better get loud!
Goldson, you beat me to it. I was just about to revive this thread I started 3 years ago (holy s**t!).

The nice thing is, we're finally back to relevance, so getting the crowd to make noise is no longer like pulling teeth!

Nevertheless, all the fans going to this one can't relent, the entire game! This is a big one and we can't set ourselves up for a let down after one of our greatest regular season wins the past 15 years.

ROCK THE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO NINERS!
Bump!
Ah Roooooooooooo
Plan on losing my voice again
  • mod
  • Veteran
Gonna Get loud this week!
I'll be bringin my N Y attitute to the stick for my first candlestick visit ! I WILL BE LOUD ! UB sec 26 row 2 ! Why do u think my Yankees are so good ! We yell our asses off for every pitch , apposing teams shiver in The Stadium ! GO ! FORTY ! NINERS !
No pledges needed, this is the 49ers who just came off a 13-3 season. This place will be off the chain Sunday night and I'll be there to make some noise too. The fan base is crazy when theyre releavent which hasn't been for some time. No worries about it being quiet.
I like leaving the stadium and being pretty much deaf for a few hours after. lol

The stadium will be jumpin this Sunday. Wish I could be there.

Can't wait for Sunday! I always lose my voice when I go to games, will be no different this Sunday. The Stick is going to be f**ken electric! I expect us to cause some fall starts on the Lions.
ALL YOU CATS AT THE STICK, GET BEHIND THE DEFENSE AND GET ON YOUR FEET TONIGHT!

Rally Kap and let's make the Stick shake so we can help the red and gold to a victory!

Let's Go Niners!!!!
BUMP!
Less than 30 min to kickoff!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
ALL YOU CATS AT THE STICK, GET BEHIND THE DEFENSE AND GET ON YOUR FEET TONIGHT!

Rally Kap and let's make the Stick shake so we can help the red and gold to a victory!

Let's Go Niners!!!!

Gay!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone