LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 343 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone explain why it says 49ers- seahawks on google maps when i searched Levi's Stadium?? WTF Google.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Can someone explain why it says 49ers- seahawks on google maps when i searched Levi's Stadium?? WTF Google.

lol i noticed that a few days ago as well

if you click on some of the photos theres one with all blue seats and a seahawks logo on the jumbotron
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

if you click on some of the photos theres one with all blue seats and a seahawks logo on the jumbotron

They're the SB champs and they're still so jelly. lol
Check out 49ers HQ 3 years ago:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I remember driving by in 2010 right before one of the last hurdle votes was about to happen. My thought was "hopefully it'll happen here"

I remember parking there all those years for training camp
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You can go to Google map maker and change titles of locations, same for bookmarks within maps for locations that don't have names or are named incorrectly. I wouldn't put it past Hags pond scum to go into Google map maker or another tool, and try to alter the correct title of the location. Bet they been snickering for some time. Someone should check this out. Maybe me later today..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on May 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM ]

it's just sad really. this, the bricks, the plane over candlestick, etc..

One of the trolls had a pathetic, but hilarious user name on here recently. Something like "Kap2ShermanPick"

What next? "Wilson2Harvin17YardCompletion" ?

We all know it's just SEA inferiority complex to SF. They are forever in our shadow and they can't stand it. The region nor the team. We are at a level unattainable to them as far as worldwide recognition. They're trying to make up ground through the football team but now even that is in jeopardy

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

One of the trolls had a pathetic, but hilarious user name on here recently. Something like "Kap2ShermanPick"

What next? "Wilson2Harvin17YardCompletion" ?

haha that guy was trolling me through PM. He didn't appreciate my post NFCC rants.
Bump. Stopping b***hing about how loud Levi's will be in that other thread and let's get back to the original thread where we just appreciate what we have.
We need some updated pics!
Isn't much but was posted on the 49ers.com board, someone noticed it while looking at the live cam. Looks like they were testing out one of the boards around the stadium. I assume they will change the look so it doesn't all look together and run on.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Isn't much but was posted on the 49ers.com board, someone noticed it while looking at the live cam. Looks like they were testing out one of the boards around the stadium. I assume they will change the look so it doesn't all look together and run on.

Looks like we're beating GB again
Share 49ersWebzone