LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. So my buddy ran on the field at an earthquakes game. Had too much to drink, blah blah blah. So he gets arrested, spends the night in jail. Shows up for his court date and they're like "Santa Clara County has a new anti-terrorism law, and what you did is now considered an act of terrorism. $5,000 fine." Yeah, FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!

So please consider this before anybody gets a hair up their ass to be the dumbass that runs on the field at Levi's.

Not that I planned to anytime, but that's a good bit of advice.

And terrorism? What a joke. Terrible application of the word.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So sec 418 row 13 ehhh

smokers are not unruly lol
Yeah, that's more than I paid for both my SBLs. lol

More than I paid for my first 3 cars combined lol
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
They are putting some red padding up along the walls now

The vd pads

so beautiful. *tear

instead of his fadeaways in between the goalpost, he should start the "Levi's Leap" into the stands...sue us GB
I wonder if they continue the first down Spartan chant
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I hope they don't continue that embarrassing crap. Stealing a chant from a movie is almost as unoriginal as the seecawks highjacking the 12th man from A&M.
How about acting like making a 1st down no big rare accomplishment.
[ Edited by 16to87 on May 21, 2014 at 8:13 AM ]

Please no. Hate that s**t
Any correlation between opening a new stadium and Winning a championship??
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Please no. Hate that s**t

+1
https://levisstadium.strmarketplace.com/Stadium-Builders-Licenses/Stadium-Builders-Licenses.aspx

Dayum!!!! The after market for tickets is ridiculous so it just seems fitting that so are the SBLs.

I like the idea of the chant. Not so much the 300 thing. Needs to be something more connected to 49ers or gold mining. "EUREKA!" or "GOLD IN THEM THERE HILLS!!!" or something.
I like the idea of the chant. Not so much the 300 thing. Needs to be something more connected to 49ers or gold mining. "EUREKA!" or "GOLD IN THEM THERE HILLS!!!" or something.

Eureka would be awesome

Eureka would be awesome

Sounds so manufactured. Like a basketball "white out."
Originally posted by ninertico:
https://levisstadium.strmarketplace.com/Stadium-Builders-Licenses/Stadium-Builders-Licenses.aspx

Dayum!!!! The after market for tickets is ridiculous so it just seems fitting that so are the SBLs.

I should have bought more and sold them. If they go for double the price that's crazy. Glad i got mine so don't have to pay after market prices.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Eureka would be awesome

Sounds so manufactured. Like a basketball "white out."

Still blows the stupid spartan chant out of the water.
Share 49ersWebzone