LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 247 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
what the hell has happend with the gameday parking situation??

you used to be able to pay on gameday at like 80% of the lots 40,50,60$ to park. as it increased every year. now every single one of the parking lots the 49ers provide is PRE-PAID ONLY parking AND the pre-paid tickets are 75$ or 90$ or more. wtf happend? has it been like this the entire 2023 season? absurd.
Started this year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
My tickets have gone up $850 the last 5 years for 1 seat

Welcome to Bidenomics🙄
They raised prices on next year's season tickets once again. Gotta love it

Thank the Corpse in the White House for that.😊
Originally posted by NinerJeff:

Rebups have the house majority though
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

People's Republic of California 🇻🇳

Also… 👉 https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/politics/
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 5, 2024 at 5:38 PM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran

I don't really know much about politics, but how da fook does the president (government) make money or profit off of the NFL specifically parking? Is this a taxes thing?
[ Edited by Silky on Jan 5, 2024 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Silky:

I don't really know much about politics, but how da fook does the president (government) make money or profit off of the NFL specifically parking? Is this a taxes thing?

he's talking out his ass
  • Cosmo

Why would you bring politics into a happy, wholesome Niners thread?

Question about the stadium for you all. As a preface, I'm a native San Franciscan, and grew up a huge 49ers fan in the 70s/80s/90s. I've lived in New York for almost 25 years now, however, and have never been to Levi's.

Assuming the Niners make it, I have two tickets for the NFC Championship game in section 134, row 21. If the game happens, I'd like to take my 4'4" 8-year-old with me. However, I'm a little nervous about it because I took him to the game in DC last week and even though we were in the 5th row at the 25 yard line he could hardly see because the stadium doesn't have much of an incline. I don't want to take him out of school for 2 days and spend a huge amount of money on the extra ticket and airfare if he will just be disappointed because he can't see.

Any thoughts on this from those of you lucky enough to be able to see games in person in Santa Clara? Are the stands steep enough on the lower level for my son to have a good view over the people in front of him? Thanks.
Originally posted by WashingtonEagles:
Question about the stadium for you all. As a preface, I'm a native San Franciscan, and grew up a huge 49ers fan in the 70s/80s/90s. I've lived in New York for almost 25 years now, however, and have never been to Levi's.

Assuming the Niners make it, I have two tickets for the NFC Championship game in section 134, row 21. If the game happens, I'd like to take my 4'4" 8-year-old with me. However, I'm a little nervous about it because I took him to the game in DC last week and even though we were in the 5th row at the 25 yard line he could hardly see because the stadium doesn't have much of an incline. I don't want to take him out of school for 2 days and spend a huge amount of money on the extra ticket and airfare if he will just be disappointed because he can't see.

Any thoughts on this from those of you lucky enough to be able to see games in person in Santa Clara? Are the stands steep enough on the lower level for my son to have a good view over the people in front of him? Thanks.
The stands do have a better incline than candlestick, which sounds about the same as DC.

if you don't get a tall person in front you guys, you would be ok

Originally posted by Cosmo:

Originally posted by Cosmo:

So sorry. I lost my head. I couldn't help myself. Thanks I might've needed that😂🤣🤣😂🤣😅
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Don't you mean Commiefornia?....Ooops sorry again, don't mean to talk politics 😂🤣
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Don't you mean Commiefornia?....Ooops sorry again, don't mean to talk politics 😂🤣

My 2¢:
People here have done 50+ years of voting for the same 💩 Even when CA has so-called governors of the other party they're merely controlled opposition of we all know who (D)…yawn/smdh

It's silly to think whoever's the POTUS/national politics/has Congress majority has any bearing or effect on the one-party state of the PR of "Commiefornia", nor its economy/cost of living/taxes (often it's the other way round: CA, due to its massive influence, sets the national trend)… it's just people here keep voting for the same local stuff for the state and the continuation of the same policies…then complain/wonder why nothing improves

/rant

(sorry mods)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 7, 2024 at 2:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone