LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Zak Keasey

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I am going to bury you into the ground can!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he got a shot and fumbled it away. Granted, he got laid out, but still.

He got laid out once, he's all of a sudden bad?

One bad play for him and send him out, They haven't even got rid of A. SMITH, when we all know he's a BUST.

Keasey wasn't bad until he got injured, it was better for gore because he was a FB who could run with gore and stay in front of him, that's why they got rid of moran norris because he was to slow and gore would run right into him.

Either way i think Norris is a better
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

One bad play for him and send him out, They haven't even got rid of A. SMITH, when we all know he's a BUST.

Keasey wasn't bad until he got injured, it was better for gore because he was a FB who could run with gore and stay in front of him, that's why they got rid of moran norris because he was to slow and gore would run right into him.

Also, there was a play against I think Seattle, the first time we played them. They set up a screen to Keasey, and he got about 15 yards on it. Honestly, If one of the Seahawks CB's didn't skim Keasey's ankle, I think that would have been a 60 yard TD, and everybody on this board would think differently of him.

The announcers even said it, he had a clear path for a TD if he didn't get tripped up.
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

I am going to bury you into the ground can!

Actually, this was a staring contest that Zak won easily.

Keasey is beating Manny, and Manny is saying "If I can't beat you, I want to hold you..."
bump

Keasey gets a facial
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Why all this hating? We can't get rid of Golden Ropes, he is the only reason I laugh on Sundays...besides the blunt smoke.

And can we reinstate the 68 page thread about him from about a year ago and just keep it locked but post to the top....it really was epic.

Only 68 pages? Bah...Keasey deserves 100+ pages. He's a beast!

When Santa Clara area reported 4.2 quake, they later realized it wasn't an earthquake...it was the awesome force of Keasey and P. Willis colliding during practice.

If I remember correctly from a Maiocco article, quake was caused by Willis falling to the ground after running into Keasey.

willis would kill keasey

Keasey gets a facial

yes... but whos dick is it?
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
Zak Keasey is a piece of crap!

if zak keasey makes the squad, i swear i will rip one of his dreadlocks off his head and beat him down with it
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
if zak keasey makes the squad, i swear i will rip one of his dreadlocks off his head and beat him down with it

individually, they are too quick. if you rip one off it will strangle you before you know it
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by m04607:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Waisted roster space,

Also wasted thread space.

Amen to that! If the guy cant make it by now, he never will. Time to move on.

Whatever guys! like everyone else, he NEEDS a chance to prove himself. You can't carry the ball once per game and expect a person to shine. Zak was cool... like "sunshine" in "Remember the Titans". Com'mon Zak...make the team!

I honestly don't know what is wrong with some of you people. Zak Keasey is GARBAGE and doesn't DESERVE a chance to prove himself. He has done absolutely nothing to even deserve an opportunity to make this team. The only reason he is even around is because he did whatever Nolan said and Nolan loved him. Nolan is no longer around and playing favorites (like he did with Keasey) is a big reason we've failed the whole time he was here. We need to get rid of the trash, and Keasey is the biggest load we have right now.
Originally posted by Gelder:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Also, there was a play against I think Seattle, the first time we played them. They set up a screen to Keasey, and he got about 15 yards on it. Honestly, If one of the Seahawks CB's didn't skim Keasey's ankle, I think that would have been a 60 yard TD, and everybody on this board would think differently of him.

The announcers even said it, he had a clear path for a TD if he didn't get tripped up.

You gotta be kidding me. If he was any good, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN TRIPPED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. Do you know how often guys have a clear shot at a TD IF someone doesn't do something to stop it? The guys who are actually GOOD don't allow themselves to be stopped. The guy is an absolute joke, but since he's a Niner, he will have people on this board that actually believe he has potential, just like EVERY player on this team according to some.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Keasey is a joke..........he getting paid to suck.......get em off the team asap their's better fullbacks out there then this bum

I dont know why everyone feels this way... He received solid grades for his performance in each game last year until he got hurt and he's a solid special teamer.

I definately like him more in short yardage than Norris due to his ability to hit the hole much quicker, and as Martz loved, he can catch the ball out of the backfield.

But whatever, to each his own I guess... We'll just have to see how it turns out.
Share 49ersWebzone