Zak Keasey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Waisted roster space,

Also wasted thread space.
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Why all this hating? We can't get rid of Golden Ropes, he is the only reason I laugh on Sundays...besides the blunt smoke.

And can we reinstate the 68 page thread about him from about a year ago and just keep it locked but post to the top....it really was epic.

Only 68 pages? Bah...Keasey deserves 100+ pages. He's a beast!

When Santa Clara area reported 4.2 quake, they later realized it wasn't an earthquake...it was the awesome force of Keasey and P. Willis colliding during practice.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Why all this hating? We can't get rid of Golden Ropes, he is the only reason I laugh on Sundays...besides the blunt smoke.

And can we reinstate the 68 page thread about him from about a year ago and just keep it locked but post to the top....it really was epic.

When Santa Clara area reported 4.2 quake, they later realized it wasn't an earthquake...it was the awesome force of Keasey and P. Willis colliding during practice.

If I remember correctly from a Maiocco article, quake was caused by Willis falling to the ground after running into Keasey.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Waisted roster space,

at least someone remembers how awesome that thread was

at least someone remembers how awesome that thread was

I see that like me, you too are of the Orthodox Keasterism Divine Faith.
Originally posted by susweel:
Waisted roster space,

Amen to that! If the guy cant make it by now, he never will. Time to move on.
lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Zak Sleazy

All hail Keasey.

"I be paintin' brah!"
SEND HIS ASS TO OAKLAND!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m04607:
Originally posted by susweel:
Waisted roster space,

Amen to that! If the guy cant make it by now, he never will. Time to move on.

Whatever guys! like everyone else, he NEEDS a chance to prove himself. You can't carry the ball once per game and expect a person to shine. Zak was cool... like "sunshine" in "Remember the Titans". Com'mon Zak...make the team!
A closer look at the man they call Zak Keasey.....

First, here's a shot of Zak as a youngin, the dreads you see go way back in time... they weren't that nappy though

Then here's Zak as a teenager. Getting into mischief.

This is Zak's highschool sweetheart.. Zeek

And this will be Zak in 20 years

And this is the Zak we all know..
Share 49ersWebzone