There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
btw, are they gonna give a 50% off concessions if you buy them before 1pm like the saints game? I know that they were giving half price off concessions if you buy them before kick off.

i think for 1 hour, 2 hours before gametime.
Still have one ticket available lower reserve 13. Out of the rain.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
I PM'd you
anybody have tickets available?
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I PM'd you

did you get ur one ticket?
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I PM'd you

Not yet...
Still looking for 2 Tickets. Willing to pay up to $750 total. Tickets have come down slightly on some of these websites. Hopefully that trend continues.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I PM'd you

Not yet...
You get my reply?
  • da209
  • Veteran
i need on ticket can anybody help a zoner out?
I want a ticket too but unless you have a ticket for sale for 200 i wont be able to go. Ill be cheering at home i hope you all make the stick loud.
Hello,

I am considering buying season tickets from an individual and I am not completely familiar with the section. It is section LE41 row 22. Will those seats be obstructed by the railing infront of it?

Also is it worth getting season tickets now? and are season ticket rights to new stadium really 20k?

-J
Originally posted by oshidoman:
Hello,

I am considering buying season tickets from an individual and I am not completely familiar with the section. It is section LE41 row 22. Will those seats be obstructed by the railing infront of it?

Also is it worth getting season tickets now? and are season ticket rights to new stadium really 20k?

-J

Hope you're not having to pay for those rights. I'm assuming a fair amount of season-ticket holders will drop theirs once they have their appt's with their reps and uncover how much their SBL's are. I've sat in 41r8, 41r23. The rail doesn't bother, but I do like sitting a few rows above the rail because there are times when the walkway is stagnant and people stop and watch and at times it gets annoying.
Thanks for the insight. I do have to pay for the rights but it is not a very large fee so I am not bothered by that. However I would like to try and find out the true range of SBL prices. Because I do eventually want to try and get a hold of season tickets in the new stadium which is why I am considering getting season tickets now. But if the price is going to be outrageous im not sure it will even be worth it.

Suggestions?
Originally posted by oshidoman:
Thanks for the insight. I do have to pay for the rights but it is not a very large fee so I am not bothered by that. However I would like to try and find out the true range of SBL prices. Because I do eventually want to try and get a hold of season tickets in the new stadium which is why I am considering getting season tickets now. But if the price is going to be outrageous im not sure it will even be worth it.

Suggestions?

You might be better off waiting. From what I understand they are currently working on the 9,000 club level seats (which are ridiculously expensive). In a few months they'll start to work on other seating options and release those prices (which should be significantly cheaper). The downside is when those prices come out (if they are cheaper than expected) the prices of the rights might go up.

I have a feeling the 49ers will eventually drop their club level prices or their club level will remain half empty. When the Jets/Giants new stadium was opened the Jets had a significant amount of the club level unsold because their prices were too high. I don't know what happened of them at that point in time.
of anybody has 2 tickets available for sale let me know. pm or text me please 4082420680