LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys, is the tailgate party pass they offer with the tickets worth it? I'm thinking about buying it, but I wanted to know how's the party. They say they serve "complementary alcohol." Here's the description.

Your ticket purchase comes with access to the FedEx 49ers Alumni pre-game tailgate party at Grand Plaza, offering an all-inclusive buffet with complementary drinks (proof of legal drinking age is required to be served and consume alcohol). Collect your ticket and tailgate pass from the Will Call booth at Gate F up to 3 hours before gametime on gameday and join us for a full day of 49ers fun!
Did it last week... free food and beer! Didnt see if there was liquor. Plus a dj and Bud Light booth with the Bud Light girls. They give out free stuff. Got a Complimentary Program and they constant give aways. Plus i met John York, and Guy McIntyre. Didnt get to stay too long cuz i had field passes. Its pretty cool.
Prices are slowly going down.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

im waiting till saturday to get my tickets (if lower than 200

i am on a student budget after all
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Did it last week... free food and beer! Didnt see if there was liquor. Plus a dj and Bud Light booth with the Bud Light girls. They give out free stuff. Got a Complimentary Program and they constant give aways. Plus i met John York, and Guy McIntyre. Didnt get to stay too long cuz i had field passes. Its pretty cool.

does the field passes come with the tailgate passes?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
does the field passes come with the tailgate passes?

no
IM GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

where do you see that? CL the prices are sky high now. I had Tons of people calling and texting me today and a lot from NYC, Most told me they are coming in Tomorrow and Saturday and a lot still don't have tickets.....I could have sold Phils Tickets over and over again, but he had a buyer! I am glad for him that he sold them.. Tonight I had 8 texts from people in NYC and LA looking to buy and willing to Pay $$$ I just don't have any! I would say tomorrow they will go up more and Saturday the brokers will make a killing......
Jim, did you find a ticket for your son?
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Jim, did you find a ticket for your son?

I just text you about it. tex me back. Gald you sold all the tickets, I could have sold the LB 6 as well Good Job!!

I like Seat Geek, it aggregates all the websites offers and the prices will come down a lot by tomorrow night. I'm looking to score a pair of tickets in LR for about $700.
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
I like Seat Geek, it aggregates all the websites offers and the prices will come down a lot by tomorrow night. I'm looking to score a pair of tickets in LR for about $700.

let us know if you do, I hope you do. I think must people will move their tickets tomorrow and then once its just ticket brokers watch out, deman is high for this game way higher then the Saints game. Thats because its a NFC Champ game and its the NYG and their fans who spend $$$ and are very loyal to their team. The opposite of Saint fans and not as many.

ticket master have some seats for sale. I highly recommend checking them out.
btw, are they gonna give a 50% off concessions if you buy them before 1pm like the saints game? I know that they were giving half price off concessions if you buy them before kick off.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

ticket master have some seats for sale. I highly recommend checking them out.

I don't see any that are 700 for a pair..?
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone