LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey do you guys know if you can trade in your e-tickets for hard tickets? Would be a much better keepsake.
Originally posted by NappyNiner:
Hey do you guys know if you can trade in your e-tickets for hard tickets? Would be a much better keepsake.

Don't think so budd, not unless you're the season ticket holder. And even then, it's a longshot.
:(
Hey, can any veteran tell me what seats are protected from the rain? Lower reserve? Please list all sections and how far back of row I would need..thinking to look into these, thanks so much! Like that one pictured..that looks covered from the rain..can't afford those though, lol.
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Hey, can any veteran tell me what seats are protected from the rain? Lower reserve? Please list all sections..thinking to look into these, thanks so much!

Lower Reserve starting around Rows 30 on up. Then you will be just under the overhang. Don't let a little wet rain hurt you.
Thanks..that one up there looks protected..that's row 17? Lol, it gets chilly in SF when it rains..don't like that, lol. 65 with rain might feel like 55.

Or is that lower box pictured up there? Confused, lol. Nvm, found it, looks like nice seats:).
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM ]
Hey everyone I need two tickets please pm me
What are upper box seats? Are those protected? I think I got those mixed up with the luxury suites..?
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
What are upper box seats? Are those protected? I think I got those mixed up with the luxury suites..?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/ticketguide.php
I really hope these prices start going down like they did last week.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I really hope these prices start going down like they did last week.

This...cause all of this is retarded.
Been looking for a Parking Pass - online I see them going between $150 - $200, not looking to lowball anyone but does someone have a decent deal on one for a fellow Zoner??

Scored - just picked one up.
[ Edited by d49izme on Jan 19, 2012 at 3:09 PM ]
What day did they start going down last week?
Wow, really? That much for parking? Does one have to park at the Stick or is there something nearby? Or would that mean walking like forever? 100-200 just to park is flippin nuts!
I have 1 Parking Pass. Asking $100 plus shipping. PM if interested.
Share 49ersWebzone