There are 290 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What? Yikes..that was crude...horrible..plus I am happily married. What's up with the crudeness? I thought this was PG13 site?
I am not spending 300-400 a pop for a crappy seat..ticketexchange my butt! I mean, if I spent 800 bucks or so in tickets..then the 9ers lose..that would be like SO depressing..forget that!
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM ]
There were less than 100 tix for the 1pm sale and the 10am sale sold out in seconds... http://www.examiner.com/san-francisco-49ers-in-san-francisco/less-than-100-tickets-to-nfc-title-game-available-for-general-public-sale-at-1pm
Originally posted by d49izme:
Ok i had bought 2 tickets on Sunday but just bought 6 together because a group of us are going. So I need to sell these other 2.

Details:

UR29 Row 16
Bought off of stubhub for $399 each + 10% stubhub fee + $5 fee for instant download = about $880 (dont have exact# with me).

Just want to get my money back so I'll take $850 for both.
I sat in UR Sec 29 durring the last game and had a BLAST. Great overall view of the field and jumbotron. PLUS i'm pretty sure these seats are covered by the overhang - though not sure because i was in row 20 last week and was covered and these seats are only 4 rows down from that. Its looking like rain so the overhang will be appreciated.
My new tickets are in UR sec 29 row 23, I looked for this section because of how much I liked it durring the last game. Best value for the $$ in my opinion.

We can do paypal and I can email the tickets. PM me.

SOLD. No longer available.
[ Edited by d49izme on Jan 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM ]
I need 8 tickets if anyone selling some PM me.
Hey guys looking for 3 tickets to the NFC championship game. Preferably sideline on niners side. Or south-side end zone. Last ditch effort before I pull the trigger on stub-hub. ( Don't offer tickets at the same price as stub-hub, we both save from fees) PM me and lets get it done. PayPal ready
Originally posted by tjt1:
GMEN Fan here. Thank YOU Ticketmaster. Got 2 tix, Going to CALIIII

Gay Men.....
I have 2 tickets for sale. LR 10 Sec row 17. 49ers sideline. looking for $1400 for both. PM if interested or email at [email protected]

I ended up getting tickets at 1.
If anyone has some tickets to sell, pm me/

My cousin is interested in buying a few

Not all these tickets will sell on these overpriced sites..just ridiculous.:p..
Originally posted by Montana:
Not all these tickets will sell on these overpriced sites..just ridiculous.:p..

you might be wrong about this, I have had tons of people calling and texting me the last 3 hours from NY, LA, SF Seattle and everywhere else wanting to buy tickets, Looks to me like tickets are drying up. If anyone here has some extras they want to sell me PM me asap.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Repost (5) tickets in Lower Box 1 Row M, 13 rows from the grass on the Niners side/corner endzone.

$500 each ticket. Willing to sell (2) or (3), but preferably would like the whole set sold together. Purchased the set, and 3 buddies went Selsen Blue on me.

hey, tried to PM you.
Originally posted by maximill15:
I have 2 tickets for sale. LR 10 Sec row 17. 49ers sideline. looking for $1400 for both. PM if interested or email at [email protected]

maxie do u still have these tickets? PM me
Me too anyone have any tickets pm me.Have to book flight with miles so dont want to waste miles if i cant get seats for reasonable price.Nedd to book hotel also.Pleas let me know.
Share 49ersWebzone