LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have 2 tickets for sale Lower Box 11, Row H, South Endzone Send me a PM if your interested and serious offers only. The going listed price in that section is $600 - $1000 per ticket on stubhub and ticketexchange.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
**** TICKETMASTER. I will enjoy the game from my home, along with the beautiful voices of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Oh yeah, plus I can't scream my lungs out anyway since I have an interview the next week.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Parking pass for sale $125 includes overnight shipping to arrive in the Bay Area tomorrow. PM me, as this is going on ebay for $175 buy it now in about 30 minutes.

Sold!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Parking pass for sale $125 includes overnight shipping to arrive in the Bay Area tomorrow. PM me, as this is going on ebay for $175 buy it now in about 30 minutes.

sent you a PM. Thats a good deal for a parking pass for this game.
*cries inside*, I think that one guy summed it up..there were no tickets before they went on sale..??? Ticketmaster rep telling me there was none to begin with??? That is like so fishy to me..I called 5 minutes early, was on hold for like 8 minutes..crap..what the butt? I was on it like an Ebay auction about to expire lol..and nothing..I called early..so all were gone at the presale? Or there were none to begin with? Wtheck! They kept giving me round abouts when asking questions..something is going on.
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM ]
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I HAVE had 15 calls for those tickets in the last 10 min and 9 e-mails and 8 texts, I think the tickets are all dried up, if you are going to buy tickets you best buy them now because there will be a ton of people looking tonight and tomorrow. The demand is there. I got my asking price and could have got more from talking to some of these people who are now looking.

Aka I'm screwed getting my dad a ticket! Damn you ticketmaster!

Same. Pops isn't coming. To be honest I ain't that torn up about it cause he is a Giants fan. I didn't want to contribute to the Giants population for this game (plus, flights from back east were 600 min).
Jeez its been a long time since i posted...

Just so y'all know...

The season ticket holders bought out all remaining tix @ 10:00am within 4 minutes...

There are a couple of other sites, DO NOT GO THROUGH EBAY!!! SCAMS RIPOFFS, and NO Authentication

But just so webzoners know, there are approx 8-9000 tix available as of this post, I am a lil concerned about posting the info on a public forum, because a friend of mine who works for the chron say the New Jersey Giants fans are trying to buy them in bulk, and are checking all the SF fan sites to find them...

-Da Tank

GO NINERS!!!!
OK....struck out with the promo code of season tix holder at 10 and now in the general.

Willing to go up to $300. PM me if anyone has tix.
Repost (5) tickets in Lower Box 1 Row M, 13 rows from the grass on the Niners side/corner endzone.

$500 each ticket. Willing to sell (2) or (3), but preferably would like the whole set sold together. Purchased the set, and 3 buddies went Selsen Blue on me.

• tjt1
  • Veteran
GMEN Fan here. Thank YOU Ticketmaster. Got 2 tix, Going to CALIIII
9000 tix..please someone hook me up with 2..I have paypal..I have the money just not the means to access. I don't want to overpay..crap.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by tjt1:

Enjoy!

What??? How the heck?

Have a good time, at some fans were lucky!
Share 49ersWebzone