LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 240 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Guys if and WHEN the 49ers make the Super Bowl after they beat Atlanta this weekend, I need ONE ticket to the Super Bowl just One. Thanks Guys.

lmao. You better go to stubhub for that one. For my understanding, only season tickets at (new orleans) have access to super bowl tickets. In return, they put it up on stubhub.
I have 8 extra seats avail for the atlanta game.. we bought 12 of them and alot of people backed out. The ones i have avail are in Section 105 row 18. Looking to get wait i paid for them which was 385 ea.
Originally posted by Fricker:
I have 8 extra seats avail for the atlanta game.. we bought 12 of them and alot of people backed out. The ones i have avail are in Section 105 row 18. Looking to get wait i paid for them which was 385 ea.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that's alot of skrillz.
Originally posted by Fricker:

For endzone seats, no wayyyy.
hey guys, havent been here over a year. but anyways, im really trying to go to the atl game. but also rather go to superbowl hmm
Originally posted by hugostyles49:
hey guys, havent been here over a year. but anyways, im really trying to go to the atl game. but also rather go to superbowl hmm

go to both :)
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Guys if and WHEN the 49ers make the Super Bowl after they beat Atlanta this weekend, I need ONE ticket to the Super Bowl just One. Thanks Guys.

lmao. You better go to stubhub for that one. For my understanding, only season tickets at (new orleans) have access to super bowl tickets. In return, they put it up on stubhub.

Really? I thought they had to split it up between season ticket holders from both teams and a small portion goes to the elite season ticket holders in NO?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Season Ticket holder Lottery (Team going to the Super Bowl)

The NFL allocates 35% of all Super Bowl tickets to the teams that are playing in the Big Game. The AFC team gets 17.5% and the NFC team gets 17.5% of the tickets. If a Super Bowl stadium seats 70,000 persons, then both teams in the game are allocated about 12,000 tickets apiece. The majority of these tickets are put into a lottery drawing for season ticket holders. On average, a season ticket holder for a team that gets into the Big Game will have about a 1 in 10 chance to buy a pair of tickets at face value. ($1,400 in 2008)

Season Ticket Holder Lottery (Team NOT going to the Super Bowl)

The NFL allocates 36% of all Super Bowl tickets to the rest of the thirty teams that didn't make it to the Big Game (or 1.2% of tickets per team). On average, a season ticket holder for a team not going to the Super Bowl will have about a 1 in 150 chance to buy a pair of tickets at face value.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Season Ticket holder Lottery (Team going to the Super Bowl)

The NFL allocates 35% of all Super Bowl tickets to the teams that are playing in the Big Game. The AFC team gets 17.5% and the NFC team gets 17.5% of the tickets. If a Super Bowl stadium seats 70,000 persons, then both teams in the game are allocated about 12,000 tickets apiece. The majority of these tickets are put into a lottery drawing for season ticket holders. On average, a season ticket holder for a team that gets into the Big Game will have about a 1 in 10 chance to buy a pair of tickets at face value. ($1,400 in 2008)

Season Ticket Holder Lottery (Team NOT going to the Super Bowl)

The NFL allocates 36% of all Super Bowl tickets to the rest of the thirty teams that didn't make it to the Big Game (or 1.2% of tickets per team). On average, a season ticket holder for a team not going to the Super Bowl will have about a 1 in 150 chance to buy a pair of tickets at face value.

good stuff
Interesting because I read that 70% go to the two teams. ..

THIS SITE SELLS TICKETS AND THESE SHIRTS www. 49ersT .com
When does the Superbowl Lottery take place?
Originally posted by kfal2000:
When does the Superbowl Lottery take place?

Monday, announced Tuesday by email
Hello i live in belgium and i plan to go to the superbowl if the niners win at atlanta
I should buy my tickets after the game so i can reserve my plane and hotel monday morning
What is the easiest way to get one ticket and have it delivered by email or at the stadium ?
Thx for any response
I hope i'm chosen for super bowl tickets! Niners get 17.5% of the ticket allocation and season ticket holders. So with seating capacity at 73,000, niners will get roughly 12,000 tickets and each selected person will get 2, so that is 6,000 season tickert holders that have a shot for tickets. I think i'm right with my math, but correct me if i'm wrong. I just want to know how many total season ticket holders the niners have.
Share 49ersWebzone