There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

anyone selling a parking pass to the cardinals game?
Originally posted by thuglife619:
trying to make the playoff trip down from san diego let me know if anyone selling playoff tickets. of course when they become available

stub hub...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
stub hub...

thats what all my friends have suggested.
hey guys, what is the parking pass for the playoff games, i see the price going from $125 a pop.
do u guys know is it going to be cheaper to stand in line to buy from the 49ers when it is going to be available to the public or from stubhub? thanks, going to the first niners playoff game with the wifey!!!! cheers!!
I might have to work on Jan 12 the Playoff game for the 49ers, if thats the case I will be selling my 2 tickets, Lower Box Sec 22 about 13 rows up. PM me.
Originally posted by ptran49ers:
do u guys know is it going to be cheaper to stand in line to buy from the 49ers when it is going to be available to the public or from stubhub? thanks, going to the first niners playoff game with the wifey!!!! cheers!!

It would be cheaper from the niners but they will have VERY few available. You will probably have to get them from stubhub.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I might have to work on Jan 12 the Playoff game for the 49ers, if thats the case I will be selling my 2 tickets, Lower Box Sec 22 about 13 rows up. PM me.

PM sent, 49erJim!
Hey looking to purchase 2 or 3 playoff tickets for the division game. Can pay cash or trade for a premium SEO package (I run a SEO consulting company). Please PM me. Thanks!
I am looking to buy tickets to the Divisional Game through StubHub. Anyone know if it is better to buy right away or wait until the tickets actually come out next week?
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,141
I expect prices to go up next week
Bought mine on ebay already.
Originally posted by Defuego:
I am looking to buy tickets to the Divisional Game through StubHub. Anyone know if it is better to buy right away or wait until the tickets actually come out next week?

All the tickets are pretty much already out. All STH's already have theirs and that should be most of the stadium.
Does anybody know the playoff pricing?
Originally posted by gato80:
Does anybody know the playoff pricing?

This is last years pricing map http://prod.static.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/tickets/2011/2011PlayoffPricingMap.pdf

I know the prices this year for the tickets I already bought, they are the green section
Game LastYear ThisYear

WildCard 74 74
Divisional 89 94
Championship 139 144

So to give you some idea my section went up $5 except Wild Card stayed the same. Pricing should be close to last years I believe.
...