There are 156 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I need tickets to the bears game on Monday night. First time in San Fran, Texan here. Let me know if anyone has two tickets.
I have 2 of my tickets to the Bills game for sale as I can't make that game. PM me. Lower Box Sec 22
Any tickets for the Jets game?
I'm selling my tickets for the Bills game. The seats are exactly on the 50 yard line, Lower Box 16, on the aisle. $300 each.

Originally posted by cwilson830:
I'm selling my tickets for the Bills game. The seats are exactly on the 50 yard line, Lower Box 16, on the aisle. $300 each.

did you pay the $80k per seat that the 49ers want for the new field?
Anyone in here ever use a Pre-Game Field Access pass for any of the games? Any tips/experiences??

A buddy of mine just scored some for the Giants game. Excited but not sure what the hell to expect.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Anyone in here ever use a Pre-Game Field Access pass for any of the games? Any tips/experiences??

A buddy of mine just scored some for the Giants game. Excited but not sure what the hell to expect.

How do you get those?
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
How do you get those?

He purchased them as part of a charity/donation drive. Came with 4 so-so lower level tickets in the endzone, but with the 4 field passes. I don't know anyone that's ever done it before. I'm sure pictures are fine, but I'm kinda hoping to take pics WITH the players, although I doubt they'd let you disrupt their pre-game warmup.
How do you get those?

He purchased them as part of a charity/donation drive. Came with 4 so-so lower level tickets in the endzone, but with the 4 field passes. I don't know anyone that's ever done it before. I'm sure pictures are fine, but I'm kinda hoping to take pics WITH the players, although I doubt they'd let you disrupt their pre-game warmup.

You can take pictures, but players coming over and taking pics with people usually doesn't happen. Most of the time they just want to warm up when they're out there before the game. Could be possible if you catch the right guy at the right time though.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You can take pictures, but players coming over and taking pics with people usually doesn't happen. Most of the time they just want to warm up when they're out there before the game. Could be possible if you catch the right guy at the right time though.

I figured. I guess I just gotta be out there as early as possible (11:45 am until 30 minutes prior to kickoff is the window for field access) I'm sure the first players on the field won't mind.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I know, I know. We'll be back for the Seattle game tho.
Originally posted by 49erJim:

did you pay the $80k per seat that the 49ers want for the new field?

Nah, we got relocated to the 6k seats. What did you end up doing?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How do you get those?

I had field passes one year for my birthday. You can take pics of the players. You can take pics with the cheerleaders. But not with the players.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Selling sec 02 ur row 6. $90 each. Bills game
[ Edited by NONAME on Oct 2, 2012 at 4:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone