There are 207 users in the forums

Josh Morgan looks REALLY REALLY GOOD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ocho-Cuatro is Beast! My Favorite Niner last year...he is gonna tear it up this year!
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by Dapro:
Doesn't matter who we have at Wrs, our QB is below average...

Only if Smith starts, but he won't.

I honestly don't care which one of them starts...i have faith in Raygeltary (like it? i just made it up. ) and who ever starts i believe can get the job done this season

GO NINERS!!!!

I think SingleRaye sounds better.

SingletaRaye...

SingRaye

Plagiarism!

SingRay sounds cool because it sounds like Stingray. But personally, I refuse to refer to Singletary as "Sing" because it sounds lame as hell to me.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by fan49 on May 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Josh Morgan and Michael Crabtree. It's a wrap. This whole X,Y,Z s**t's gotta stop. Start em both!

Morgan, Crabtree, VD and Hill all out there at the same time, add a little Gore and you might have the makings of something good.
not clowning the talent but if you mean shaun, yeah maybe some wins but hill brings down the excitement and dynamics when you slide his name in there with those guys.

I'm pretty sure he meant Jason Hill, since everyone else he mentioned was a potential receiver on pass plays.
Originally posted by fan49:

I think he meant Jason
TRADE JOSH MORGAN AND A FIRST FOR A TOP TIER PLAYER NOW WHILE HIS STOCK IS SOARING!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
TRADE JOSH MORGAN AND A FIRST FOR A TOP TIER PLAYER NOW WHILE HIS STOCK IS SOARING!

OH EM GEEE!
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

I honestly don't care which one of them starts...i have faith in Raygeltary (like it? i just made it up. ) and who ever starts i believe can get the job done this season

GO NINERS!!!!

SingletaRaye...

SingRaye

Plagiarism!

SingRay sounds cool because it sounds like Stingray. But personally, I refuse to refer to Singletary as "Sing" because it sounds lame as hell to me.

They are all kinda retarded.
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Sing is what they call him around the team,when they are not calling him SIR. It's not something a fan made up to call him on a forum but the fans on the forums heard players etc calling him Sing .

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I thought Morgan would have had a productive rookie year last year if he was on the field more and Martz involved him more in the offense

he was injured half the time

More correctly stated, he had a somewhat significant illness with a staph infection. That really hit him hard, and he couldn't play. Even lost a bunch of weight.
[ Edited by djfullshred on May 6, 2009 at 7:40 PM ]

GO NINERS!!!!

I like Manugletaraye
my cousin has a laundromat in san jose and he said patrick willis came in and they chatted for a while. he said willis told him he thinks morgan is by far the best receiver and they didnt need to draft crabtree!!! i almost didnt believe him when i heard it. if he says this kind of stuff it must mean were looking damn good at WR.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
my cousin has a laundromat in san jose and he said patrick willis came in and they chatted for a while. he said willis told him he thinks morgan is by far the best receiver and they didnt need to draft crabtree!!! i almost didnt believe him when i heard it. if he says this kind of stuff it must mean were looking damn good at WR.

Suddenly they look like they have shored up this position with quality & depth. Finally. It's been such a long drought at WR for this team.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Suddenly they look like they have shored up this position with quality & depth. Finally. It's been such a long drought at WR for this team.

ya i know, and the best part is that theyre all young. bruce will be gone and probably battle but i mean the nucleus in crabtree morgan and hill looks for a great future
Share 49ersWebzone