There are 166 users in the forums

Josh Morgan looks REALLY REALLY GOOD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sing is smart, there's no good in hyping up a player in TC. Save that for the regular season.
I read somewhere that Singletary describes him as inconsistent. Its the first negative thing I've heard about the guy. He dropped a couple of passes and He got on him. He still has my vote for our #1 guy!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
I read somewhere that Singletary describes him as inconsistent. Its the first negative thing I've heard about the guy. He dropped a couple of passes and He got on him. He still has my vote for our #1 guy!

Oh dear god we have another stone hands just like Davis oh the humanity!!!
Originally posted by backontop:

Originally posted by backontop:

just a crack at all the V. Davis haters
  • aacadena
  • Info N/A
Crabs will be forgotten because of J. Morgan.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Crab who?
uh, lets quit bulls**tting ourselves here fellas. Crabtree is the playmaker we need on our offense.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
While I agree that the weapons are better this year I am left wondering how the qb is going to have time to get the ball out properly. Unless there is a strong rushing attack.

Roger Craig would make up for all the average performance out of these clowns.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/1/49ers-morgan-cuing-up-breakout-season
  • aacadena
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
uh, lets quit bulls**tting ourselves here fellas. Crabtree is the playmaker we need on our offense.

No Gore is the man we need on Offense, and now he has Coffee backing him up. The only thing we are missing is how to Utilize Vernon, but it seems like Raye has got that covered.

Crabtree, i like how he already a playmaker and has yet to even PRACTICE with us.

History on his position and how high he was drafted is not on his side.
I haven't really seen it so far this season in preseason, but maybe we'll see it this week in Dallas with Hill undoubtedly getting more first team snaps. I'm pretty confident he has the ability.
Is it just me or does Morgan look nonchalant when he runs?

BTW, Hill missed a WIDE open Battle about 15 or 20 yards deep when he quickly dumped the ball off in the flat.
Share 49ersWebzone